Gillespie with a nasty knee injury | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Gillespie with a nasty knee injury

Reaction Score
Some of the takes on what is no doubt a very good college basketball player are mind boggling. Get the Husky fandom out of the way and admit he'd be more than welcome to play on our team anytime.

Not upset for Nova or Wright we've all had to endure tough times in March at some point, but just hurt for the kid as he's pure his heart out for that program for almost 4 years to end it at this time is so tough. Hope he battles back and makes basketball a career somehow, not sure where. Probably will end up being just what he is on the floor expect on the bench someday later, a good coach!

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
hey! look what i just found on that pirate forum someone linked to.
post game:

'Also I noticed UConn had huskie covers over the SHU logo on their seats.
Now that's an alpha mentality
.'
yeppers.
get...............out...............of............our...........way, or, we'll just chew ur legs off.
(ur problems, nova/creighton, have nothing to do with our agenda now, which is simply to win the whole dang thing.)

126d48603b0ac03dcf79113db1b8aeb2.png

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
You never want to see that. He was an annoying little sh.. when we played them but this stuff sickens me. Hate to see a kid go down. Hope its not serious.
Amen to that. Very worthy opponent. He's a real gamer who never gives up. I hope it isn't serious enough to keep him out of the tournament. To me he is on my all time Big East pains in the a$%'s like Troutman, Krauser, Dudley and Diefendorf to name a few.

Reaction Score
Amen to that. Very worthy opponent. He's a real gamer who never gives up. I hope it isn't serious enough to keep him out of the tournament. To me he is on my all time Big East pains in the a$%'s like Troutman, Krauser, Dudley and Diefendorf to name a few.

Yep. There's no there there without a worthy opponent.

Reaction Score
Justin Moore might be out (ankle) for Nova. He was Gillespie’s back up and a VERY important piece for Nova (14ppg). They are getting killed by Providence right now.

Reaction Score
PC up 17 on Nova at half. Not sure what Moore’s status will be.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Friars doing there best to keep Nova in the game. They take such crappy shots

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Moore in a boot on the sidelines. Have to figure Nova isn't the BET favorite anymore

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom