Gibbs To UConn (not true yet; why don't y'all just give it 20 minutes) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Gibbs To UConn (not true yet; why don't y'all just give it 20 minutes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sterling Gibbs just confirmed to ESPN there's no commitment and he'll cut his list in the coming days. Please don't drag this out though. Commit ASAP!!

Reaction Score
Its just annoying that a number of sources said he committed when he probably hasnt

Reaction Score
Its just annoying that a number of sources said he committed when he probably hasnt
Don't worry probably just semantics! He needs to get his official transfer to admit it is true!

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
Beautiful!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Posting a link you know does not work.

Posting a link you know does not work to a story which is not true but calling someone else out when asking you to post a link which works.

Bang up job today NYC!

I didn't start this particular thread. Obviously you are smart enough to realize well respected Jerry Meyer got it wrong.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
This is one of those situations where it's really true when you say "come back and check in about 20 minutes". Keeping my fingers crossed. We will see eventually...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Well I'm sure it is just semantics! I'm not worried. Good find my brother!
I would bet this is it. No negative Nancy here. But between KO to OKC and now this we've been on one heck of a roller coaster ride with tweets.

Reaction Score
Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 2m2 minutes agoManhattan, NY
Temple Gibbs Sr. on whether his son Sterling has committed anywhere: "No, he didn't."

Gibbs to Zag about transferring:

Sterling Gibbs Says He Will ‘Definitely’ Return Next Season
"In mid-March, Gibbs had reaffirmed his commitment to Seton Hall amid rumors that he may go pro. "Oh no, I'm definitely coming back," Gibbs told Adam Zagoria at the time. "I'm at Seton Hall and that's where I'm going to be. That's where I'm going to finish it out.""

http://zagsblog.com/articles/after-...s-says-he-will-definitely-return-next-season/

caw

Reaction Score
I would bet this is it. No negative Nancy here. But between KO to OKC and now this we've been on one heck of a roller coaster ride with tweets.

I don't believe anyone ever stated Ollie was heading to OKC. Many speculated. That's what makes Meyers post odd

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
If it looks, sounds and smells like a duck, it's a g d duck.

A) Gibbs is on campus with his brother and gets doe eyed at KO and our swag pad.
B) We get the hot tip from Sir Bruce
C) Gibbs transfer is announced
D) Internet full of people not lead by a triumphant sir bruce start throwing crap against the wall, ND because of brother temple becomes sexy
E) Respected recruiting insiders say Gibbs to Uconn and then pull back awkwardly when gibbs may not yet have received his release or have been accepted into the UConn Grad program required

This is a duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown