Gibbs Announcing He Will Transfer | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Gibbs Announcing He Will Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The Key is right. (Fmin) The Riff is in the wrong position. Because it needs the "snap" of the lower strings (by the way, the lack of THE riff is why I hate that Springsteen version 8893 posted. And I like Springsteen and I like reinterpretation, but man, that had NO balls) But my big problem is that nobody in any book gets the Bb Chord extension right. Which comes in the intro and during the "Youre going nowhere" outro.

This guy comes closest.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I just read a tweet that said Gibbs hasn't even been granted his release yet. If that's true, it could explain why the story broke and then got pulled back. I'd take it as more great momentum in our favor.

Reaction Score
I just read a tweet that said Gibbs hasn't even been granted his release yet. If that's true, it could explain why the story broke and then got pulled back. I'd take it as more great momentum in our favor.
Makes Sense! He is coming here!

Reaction Score

I don't think he needs his release, if I'm not wrong he just needs to graduate. You can't block a guy from transferring who is graduating. So maybe it is waiting on grades.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don't think he needs his release, if I'm not wrong he just needs to graduate. You can't block a guy from transferring who is graduating. So maybe it is waiting on grades.
Didn't Phil Martelli take a lot of heat a year ago for refusing to give a graduating player his release?

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I wonder if he has any regrets for jumping ship from a 6 seed?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
He graduated he couldn't have played there anyway

He could have done his post grad year at Seton Hall, but there was definitely locker room issues there. Seemed like it worked out best for everyone.

Reaction Score
Seems like the parting was mutually beneficial.

It certainly doesn't help his reputation that the team he left has overachieved and the team he went to has (slightly, so far) underachieved.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I wonder if he has any regrets for jumping ship from a 6 seed?

You may have some regrets for digging up a year old thread.

Don't do that.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
You may have some regrets for digging up a year old thread.

Don't do that.

Oh. I honestly thought I was doing the right thing by not starting a new thread. Now I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom