Giants 0-16 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Giants 0-16

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Geez. That sucks. Dallas ownership in tears. Did not know Dalton was the backup. First play, sacked.

Reaction Score
What a throw and catch by Slayton one handed he was held too, Giants gotta make plays like that they won't get any calls in this game.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Well, who are the absolute worst?

Jets?
Giants?
Knicks in basketball?

Today was as bad as it gets. I thought with their lousy record last year, they would not be scheduled to play against a good team like San Fran.

For those interested in Giants' history, see below:

San Fran is getting slaughtered by Miami at home after losing at home to Philly.

The same Philly team that failed to beat Washington or Cincy.

They are really bad right now due to injury, yet beat the Giants in New York by 30.

Reaction Score
San Fran is getting slaughtered by Miami at home after losing at home to Philly.

The same Philly team that failed to beat Washington or Cincy.

They are really bad right now due to injury, yet beat the Giants in New York by 30.

And Jimmy G is playing

Reaction Score
Both teams suck Giants suck more and the game was rigged.

Reaction Score
5 down, 11 to go

9EE45A51-F101-4A91-91D2-0092116BF578.jpeg

Reaction Score
Jones couldn’t have done any better in this one.

Reaction Score
Not sure this is the game I'd want to point to to defend Jones

The turnover was on Andrew Thomas, Jones wasnt getting much help and he was getting screwed by the zebras. His D couldn't stop a nose bleed. You tell me what else he couldve done in this game.

He was throwing off his back foot all game long 10 yards in the back field with momentum carrying out of bounds, lol. I think he actually plays better without Saquon, Freeman looked good.

Reaction Score
The turnover was on Andrew Thomas, Jones wasnt getting much help and he was getting screwed by the zebras. His D couldn't stop a nose bleed. You tell me what else he couldve done in this game.

He was throwing off his back foot all game long 10 yards in the back field with momentum carrying out of bounds, lol. I think he actually plays better without Saquon, Freeman looked good.
39 fumbles/interceptions in 18 games is unacceptable, no other way to put it. You want to tell me the yards/TDs don't tell the whole story when he's rushed I can give you that even if I don't agree.

But it's been 18 games now and he's still making the same dumb mistakes. No feel for pressure to protect the ball, no feel for when to throw the ball away whether it's taking a sack or throwing an INT. I'd love to not have to waste another high pick on a QB but unless something changes in these next 11 games he's not the answer

Reaction Score
39 fumbles/interceptions in 18 games is unacceptable, no other way to put it. You want to tell me the yards/TDs don't tell the whole story when he's rushed I can give you that even if I don't agree.

But it's been 18 games now and he's still making the same dumb mistakes. No feel for pressure to protect the ball, no feel for when to throw the ball away whether it's taking a sack or throwing an INT. I'd love to not have to waste another high pick on a QB but unless something changes in these next 11 games he's not the answer

Were not talking about the 39 fumbles and 18 interceptions, that has nothing to do with today. I thought there was improvement in Jones today, his decision making was pretty good today, thats gonna be telling going forward with Judge who preaches ball security.

I cannot blame Jones for this loss, I call it each game how I see it. Jones should be judged on how he handles failure not based off of what he has done, still a long ways to go.

Reaction Score
Were not talking about the 39 fumbles and 18 interceptions, that has nothing to do with today. I thought there was improvement in Jones today, his decision making was pretty good today, thats gonna be telling going forward with Judge who preaches ball security.

I cannot blame Jones for this loss, I call it each game how I see it. Jones should be judged on how he handles failure not based off of what he has done, still a long ways to go.
Fair enough, well today I thought the fumble was unacceptable for him even if it was terrible blocking. The drive where he escaped the first sack attempt and rolled out, then took a sack anyway, was another blatant bad decision that cost them 7 yards. On their own it might be small, but it's been 18 games and he's making the same mistakes he was in game 1.

Reaction Score
Too many mistakes yesterday all around.
-Jones fumble for a Cowboys touchdown-it's Jones-it was dreadfully expected by the fan base-but it offset the Giants pick six earlier in the game.
-fake field goal for a TD called back by lineman not being set-killer & difference in the game
-Earlier in the telecast, the broadcast team showed a graphic about the Cowboys offensive line being cobbled together due to injuries & retirement, yet on the final drive the Giants couldn't pass rush effectively.

Even if defeat though, this Giants team looked much better than in previous weeks. Loved Garrett's play calls. To see the Cowboys get scammed on trick plays out of their own play book was both ironic & enjoyable. The offense looked solid at times & the defense did enough to keep Big Blue in the game.
Whereas, after watching previous games, I felt that the G-Men were tanking for the first overall draft pick due to ineptitude, yesterday's game gave hope that the corner is being turned.

Two final thoughts: Thoughts & prayers out to Dak on a full recovery from his ankle injury. I saw him go down & thought immediately of Joe Theisman in the same situation.
Loved Joe Judge's reaction after the penalty call on the fake field goal. I immediately thought that the Giants made the right hire. Mistakes won't be repeated. Now let's see them Giants get some wins.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Too many mistakes yesterday all around.
-Jones fumble for a Cowboys touchdown-it's Jones-it was dreadfully expected by the fan base-but it offset the Giants pick six earlier in the game.
-fake field goal for a TD called back by lineman not being set-killer & difference in the game
-Earlier in the telecast, the broadcast team showed a graphic about the Cowboys offensive line being cobbled together due to injuries & retirement, yet on the final drive the Giants couldn't pass rush effectively.

Even if defeat though, this Giants team looked much better than in previous weeks. Loved Garrett's play calls. To see the Cowboys get scammed on trick plays out of their own play book was both ironic & enjoyable. The offense looked solid at times & the defense did enough to keep Big Blue in the game.
Whereas, after watching previous games, I felt that the G-Men were tanking for the first overall draft pick due to ineptitude, yesterday's game gave hope that the corner is being turned.

Two final thoughts: Thoughts & prayers out to Dak on a full recovery from his ankle injury. I saw him go down & thought immediately of Joe Theisman in the same situation.
Loved Joe Judge's reaction after the penalty call on the fake field goal. I immediately thought that the Giants made the right hire. Mistakes won't be repeated. Now let's see them Giants get some wins.
I thought of Theisman as well! I loved that play, penalties killed us. Funny thing is we would have been tied for best record in the division. NFL east sucks and we're the worst of the worst.

Reaction Score
Let's keep making excuses why our #6 pick again failed to throw a td and fumbled away 6 to the opponent. Dallas defense is trash.

Reaction Score
Food for thought: Saw that Dak Prescott is an unrestricted free agent after the season is over. Will Jerry Jones let it get to that point? Knowing how beloved Prescott is with his teammates & that fan base, does Jones let him walk due to yesterday's injury?
We all know that there are teams that will bid on Prescott, even at 75% recovery. If I were the Giants, I'd bid on him for 2 reasons: He's a proven leader & great on the field decision maker. Secondly, it would rip the heart out of the Cowboys locker room to see its leader sign with a division opponent.
Dak will most likely resign with Dallas, but it would be interesting to see the chaos caused by his defection to some other team.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Food for thought: Saw that Dak Prescott is an unrestricted free agent after the season is over. Will Jerry Jones let it get to that point? Knowing how beloved Prescott is with his teammates & that fan base, does Jones let him walk due to yesterday's injury?
We all know that there are teams that will bid on Prescott, even at 75% recovery. If I were the Giants, I'd bid on him for 2 reasons: He's a proven leader & great on the field decision maker. Secondly, it would rip the heart out of the Cowboys locker room to see its leader sign with a division opponent.
Dak will most likely resign with Dallas, but it would be interesting to see the chaos caused by his defection to some other team.
I'd agree, take him if he's available. The Giants and Cowboys have a weird history of sharing players and coaches. It was freaky to see Garrett on the sidelines but he's a really good coach.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I dont even count this as a win. Jones is one dumb qb, Matt Peart>Andrew Thomas.
It’s about as sad of a win as possible.

I was throwing up in my mouth when they were talking about it being the most memorable of Judge’s career, as his first head coaching win.

Reaction Score
It’s about as sad of a win as possible.

I was throwing up in my mouth when they were talking about it being the most memorable of Judge’s career, as his first head coaching win.

For now on on goal line just run the ball every time, even on 3rd down. Then Judge should point at Jones and tell the team we cannot trust this guy to throw the football thats why were settling for fgs. Send a message.

Reaction Score
For now on on goal line just run the ball every time, even on 3rd down. Then Judge should point at Jones and tell the team we cannot trust this guy to throw the football thats why were settling for fgs. Send a message.
Glad you've seen the light with Jones now

Reaction Score
This^
Unfortunately I think that ship has sailed. This Jets team isn't winning a game, and now Washington also has a leg up on us to get Justin Fields as the 2nd QB

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom