Giants 0-16 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Giants 0-16

Reaction Score
Gettleman has to go and I've been fairly lenient on him after he took daniel jones who I still think is good.
I was a fan of them hiring Louis Riddick when he interviewed the same time that gentleman did. And I recall ownership was impressed with his interview. Wonder of they'd go back to him.
The absolute worst thing they can do is keep hiring guys with giants ties. Hire the best person PERIOD

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
The Giants need someone outside of the organization and enough of picking the wrong people. The next GM needs to be from a winning organization that let's football people make decisions and not ownership

Reaction Score
The Giants need someone outside of the organization and enough of picking the wrong people. The next GM needs to be from a winning organization that let's football people make decisions and not ownership

Like hiring someone from the Pats to team up with Judge.

Reaction Score
It's our 7th consecutive year of "Groundhog Day," the NFL sequel.
As in. “We just need an o-line” 7 years and counting. I knew Odell would be the winner in this. No line. No field stretching receivers. As with Eli, Jones is not THE problem. No pass rush. 9 years and counting...... this was our identity for ever. No leadership in the office. Our staff is actually pretty nasty. No line backers. No bangers. No deep coverage. Oh. No depth unless 10 62 ranked(EA NFL standards) wides are the get here. I love love love quan. But we may need go move on. Sadly we’re stuck with jones as we may get no trade value out if him , so as I have always believed.. trade all first round picks for veteran studs going into 2nd contracts.

Reaction Score
They will win a couple games. They're not horrible. Just not good enough to win. The Jets are worse.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Are you sure they're not asking you if you like the Washington team?
I'm a Giants fan and no way are the giants better than washington right now. We have no rushing game, our receivers are awful, O line is porous, defense is still suspect. Jones is our best running back and he's one hit from going down for the season.

Season's over, we should definitely tank now for the Clemson QB.

Reaction Score
Both NY teams are terrible but the Jets are on a whole other level. They're out of every game by halftime and have by far the worst offense in the league. I'm just waiting for Gase, assuming he's not fired after TNF this week, bench Darnold for Flacco.

I'm guessing 1-15 for the Jets, 3-13 for the Giants.

Reaction Score
I'm a Giants fan and no way are the giants better than washington right now. We have no rushing game, our receivers are awful, O line is porous, defense is still suspect. Jones is our best running back and he's one hit from going down for the season.

Season's over, we should definitely tank now for the Clemson QB.

The Redskins Dline is very good now having Chase Young coached by Rivera and Del Rio is scary against our offense I could see a shutout.

Reaction Score
Updated totals through 3 games for the Jets (rank out of 32 teams):

Yards - 32
Scoring - 32
Passing - 32
First downs - 32
Touchdowns - 31
Rushing - 28
Yards Per Carry - 30
Punts - 32
3rd Down Conversions - 31
Yards Per Play - 31
Red Zone Efficiency - 32

Just think about that for a second. They are the worst team in football in virtually every way you can analyze an offense. They do NOTHING even below average.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The Jets hired Gase, than gave him more power to do what he does. Then he did it! He needs a raise, not scorn. He's delivered on his potential.

Last edited:

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
As a Giants fan from way back, they outright suck!!!

Barkley gone with an ACL. I told my sons, Giants fans, that Barkley would blow out a knee because the o line is pitiful. Jones is okay as a QB but he is not going to lead them to a Super Bowl.

The Giants front office is a joke. Gettleman is a waste as GM.

And if I were Lawrence, I would want no part of the Giants if they drafted me.

Reaction Score
Who knows how long it takes until Judge loses the team (if he hasn’t already)

Jones is an absolute nightmare with turnovers.

Reaction Score
y'all are from new england, start acting like it lol

I all was born in ‘59 middle of CT and through HS only saw Nance run the ball about 2 times, Vataha catch maybe 5 passes. Patriots? Who the hell were they? And TV time, never. I also like the Yanks and Rangers. Celtics are my NE team.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Gettleman absolutely has to go, he is the impetus for the issues.. Tough to blame Judge when he has such a mediocre roster. Now he's lost his best player (Barkley) and it looks like his QB is a bust, again not his fault.

Roster is just so brutally bad top to bottom (Jets roster is worse though)

Reaction Score
Gettleman absolutely has to go, he is the impetus for the issues.. Tough to blame Judge when he has such a mediocre roster. Now he's lost his best player (Barkley) and it looks like his QB is a bust, again not his fault.

Roster is just so brutally bad top to bottom (Jets roster is worse though)

Agree on most but not on Jones way too early. And much like HC Judge he’s been dealt a crappy line and the receivers are eh at best. If you can’t run the ball at all you’re screwed. Not completely sold but think there’s something there.

Nonetheless Gettleman has to go immediately. Go back and grab Riddick who they missed out on.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Refs took 2 TDs off the board for the Giants.

First one was tough to stomach but the second was a pretty clear pic play imo Dallas at least gives some points back with 12 men on the field. This is what losing teams do.

Reaction Score
Ouch Dak is done for the year that looked nasty. You always take the money if your a running qb.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom