Getting pumped about the BE tournament | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Getting pumped about the BE tournament

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
For those that can make educated guesses. What percentage of the building do you think will be UConn fans?

Reaction Score
I attended the BET last year for the first time in many years. Won't be there this year. :(

Reaction Score
For those that can make educated guesses. What percentage of the building do you think will be UConn fans?
Thursday: Well over a quarter
Friday*: Well over a quarter
Saturday*: Well over half

If applicable*

**Doomed.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Is it safe to purchase the BET tix off stubhub ?

Previously it was just the hard copy strips available. Are there digital tickets now?

Reaction Score

Previously it was just the hard copy strips available. Are there digital tickets now?
Yea they are direct digital, no printouts and should be safe. I have a set of extras for Friday (halfcourt, section 224) if you're looking for that game and want to avoid stubhub fees.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

yes and yes

Reaction Score
Yea they are direct digital, no printouts and should be safe. I have a set of extras for Friday (halfcourt, section 224) if you're looking for that game and want to avoid stubhub fees.
how much?

Reaction Score
I had to be in the office today because a bunch of important people are coming in from across the country. There's a happy hour after work that I can't miss because I'm leaving the company and it's for me.

Normally I'd avoid my phone and just watch the game when I get home, but being in a bar it seems like it'll be impossible to avoid the score there. Do I even try to avoid the score until I'm home tonight or just bite the bullet and follow the game while in the office?

Reaction Score
I had to be in the office today because a bunch of important people are coming in from across the country. There's a happy hour after work that I can't miss because I'm leaving the company and it's for me.

Normally I'd avoid my phone and just watch the game when I get home, but being in a bar it seems like it'll be impossible to avoid the score there. Do I even try to avoid the score until I'm home tonight or just bite the bullet and follow the game while in the office?
Do you have two monitors? If you do and you are situated where there are not too many, or any, people that could walk behind you, have one monitor with the game and other with work. If you have some mundane tasks I would do that and save the tasks that involve more thinking for another time as long you are not under a tight deadline.

If that isn't feasible, then do whatever gives UConn the best mojo :)

I am working from home as usual since the COVID lockdown so I will probably just take those 2 hours off and then work later in the day after the game.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Did you bring an iPad in? I'll leave you with one consideration, you are leaving the company. What are they going to do if you watch the game on a PC or something, fire you?

Reaction Score
Did you bring an iPad in? I'll leave you with one consideration, you are leaving the company. What are they going to do if you watch the game on a PC or something, fire you?
I do have my tablet with me, and that's a good call that I'm leaving anyway so not like they can fire me

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I do have my tablet with me, and that's a good call that I'm leaving anyway so not like they can fire me
Call in "well".

Not "sick" but "well".

"I am sorry. I am well, today. So I will be, necessarily be busying myself with UConn basketball. I will be back in touch with you again on Monday."

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Coal fired? Not peat?
It took over a "Rock-n-Coal" pizza establishment so they had to punt the authenticity (glad they did, look at the TVs!). Plus, it's in a crappy strip mall. It's not exactly Matt Molloy's.

Reaction Score
even better than my post. Navery12 really has no negative consequences if he is "caught" watching the game.

Reaction Score
The gym is set!

42F315FD-F37B-4770-9884-B2B84FDA5304.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24