Getting pumped about the BE tournament | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Getting pumped about the BE tournament

Reaction Score
2020: Covid robbed the team of a chance to make the dance. 19-12 and streaking with some good wins (but some horrific losses).

2021: Bouknight injury derailed that team, and though he was back, Cole got hurt in the Creighton game.

2022: Hawkins concussion was devastating
Everyone dealt with Covid and everyone dealing with injuries late in the season. Bouknight and Cole both played and Hawkins wasn't much of a scorer.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
What is the Nova board? Never found a board for them

There is a free board on there but they all post on pay side only. Luckily my profession has enabled me to have the wherewithal to get around it. ;-)

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I know a bunch of PC fans that had tix for the night games that have to scramble to sell and rebuy afternoon tix. I almost feel sorry for them -- NOT!
The tickets for after session are 2.5 times as much now. They will get soaked.

Reaction Score

FriardUp
@FriardUp

Idk if PC is going to beat UConn at msg but I do know we'll have the crowd on our side #DunkSouth

---------------------------------------------

That dude has no idea what MSG is all about

#DunkSouth? LMFAO

He trolls UConn fans on Twitter but he's actually not nearly as bad or obnoxious as most of their fan base.

Reaction Score
This dude might be the worst

There were a lot of fans just like that out in Chicago last March for the sweet 16 matchup against Kansas at the United Center. I had Providence friends fly out for the game and we went to the fan meet up at a bar outside the arena and it was a young crowd with a lot of blowhards. The Kansas fans just treated it like a business trip.

Reaction Score
I went to the first Big East Tournament at Providence and the third at Hartford, but once it went to MSG, it went to a whole new level. It took the Big East tournament about 5 years to surpass the ACC tournament, despite them having a 30 year head start. There's nothing like it.

Reaction Score
I think he’s saying that all the fans there who aren’t UConn or PC fans will pull for PC.

Even if that is what he meant it still might not be enough.

He’s probably not wrong. We scare people. No team wants to see us. I was on Nova board last night after game and they were getting nervous when DePaul was giving creighton a game because if creighton lost and we jumped to 3rd nova would’ve had to play us again. They wanted no part of it and want Creighton.

We’re back. We’re hated. we’re feared. And I love it. It means we are good.
Where is the nova board? Link pls? I haven’t found one that is not a paid site.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
In terms of "getting pumped for the BET, that is (should be, anyway) seasonal.

Every year, second week of March, or so, the BET happens. And every year, no matter where UConn is seeded, we are dangerously liable to win the whole damned thing....even when we are seeded so low we are in one of the play-in games.

Getting pumped?

Every year!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Everyone dealt with Covid and everyone dealing with injuries late in the season. Bouknight and Cole both played and Hawkins wasn't much of a scorer.

and everyone who suffers significant injuries loses

Reaction Score
Championship Week! So psyched for the week. All we need now is @MakersMuppet to convince UConn fans to dominate MSG. No excuses!

Reaction Score
He trolls UConn fans on Twitter but he's actually not nearly as bad or obnoxious as most of their fan base.
Many PC fans on their board are obsessed with everything UConn. Not all and their fans are not all classless. Pure envy and hate. Every topic has UConn has childish comments about us. They even have topics just about us :) Now they are starting to hate Shaka & Marquette. Compare that to the Boneyard. I root for every BE team and want a strong conference but it’s difficult rooting for PC due to the few losers complaining about everything :)

Reaction Score
Many PC fans on their board are obsessed with everything UConn. Not all and their fans are not all classless. Pure envy and hate. Every topic has UConn has childish comments about us. They even have topics just about us :) Now they are starting to hate Shaka & Marquette. Compare that to the Boneyard. I root for every BE team and want a strong conference but it’s difficult rooting for PC due to the few losers complaining about everything :)

Some of them come across as big of tools as Nova fans except without the academics or basketball success

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom