Getting pumped about the BE tournament | The Boneyard

Getting pumped about the BE tournament

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

I think he’s saying that all the fans there who aren’t UConn or PC fans will pull for PC.

Even if that is what he meant it still might not be enough.

He’s probably not wrong. We scare people. No team wants to see us. I was on Nova board last night after game and they were getting nervous when DePaul was giving creighton a game because if creighton lost and we jumped to 3rd nova would’ve had to play us again. They wanted no part of it and want Creighton.

We’re back. We’re hated. we’re feared. And I love it. It means we are good.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Sorta OT, but if you leave MSG during a BET session, can you get back into the same session? Or can you only scan a ticket once?

Reaction Score
I think he’s saying that all the fans there who aren’t UConn or PC fans will pull for PC.

Even if that is what he meant it still might not be enough.

He’s probably not wrong. We scare people. No team wants to see us. I was on Nova board last night after game and they were getting nervous when DePaul was giving creighton a game because if creighton lost and we jumped to 3rd nova would’ve had to play us again. They wanted no part of it and want Creighton.

We’re back. We’re hated. we’re feared. And I love it. It means we are good.
What is the Nova board? Never found a board for them.

Reaction Score
I know a bunch of PC fans that had tix for the night games that have to scramble to sell and rebuy afternoon tix. I almost feel sorry for them -- NOT!

Reaction Score
The results after conference play were the same too. This changes this year. It has to.

2020: Covid robbed the team of a chance to make the dance. 19-12 and streaking with some good wins (but some horrific losses).

2021: Bouknight injury derailed that team, and though he was back, Cole got hurt in the Creighton game.

2022: Hawkins concussion was devastating

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom