Geno says “Everything is in a state of flux” | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Geno says “Everything is in a state of flux”

Reaction Score
Broadway Va- - -Thank you for the kind words! It's my pleasure! I know what you're going through as I've been there myself! And you've become an important buffer in my life also!
When you're dealing with serious health issues you need as much support as you can get!
This group of players have the ability to do some wonderful things as long as they're healthy!
Thanks Coach. It would have been a bad spring or summer without your support. Thanks is too little to say you deserve much more.

Reaction Score
All I came up with is this....although not having seen the movie I don't know if this is a good thing!

View attachment 47446
FAN--Tastic. I love it. Can we make it into a Tee Shirt/Sweat shirt Icon---thanks. She is my fifth Starter candidate--Aubrey (without Westbrook) Sixth.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
At least they'll have cooking to fall back on since their basketball is in flux:

EHvvjILWkAAkJPe.jpg

EHvvjHvX4AAnjE7.jpg

Reaction Score
All I meant is the concept is not as difficult to grasp. it's more about effort. UCONN's offense is harder intellectually for players to pick up. It's more complicated.
Let us be truthful, Players for Geno don't have an EASY time with offense (Read the defense, see the opening but first check to see who has the best shot if you do then score) Defense pick up a player it could be one in the morphing zone or your player or aAnia's pkayer if she slipped through---heck, it's easy for an IQ of 220 or above and play BB at an extremely high level and practice harder than Mohamad Ali for a 200 million dollar fight. EASY. You are both right.

Reaction Score
At least they'll have cooking to fall back on since their basketball is in flux:

EHvvjILWkAAkJPe.jpg

EHvvjHvX4AAnjE7.jpg
Thanks!!!!! The last time I saw a Uconn WBB team doing cooking was when they cooked for a Connecticut Town after a winter disaster. These young ladies, Geno, CD, Shea, etc give back and give back and give back---to town, State, Country---Bless CD and GENO for caring for the people of CT. Thanks

Reaction Score
And remember, one of the most difficult challenges in running a restaurant is getting good wait staff, and these kids will have their pick of all those talented Duke grads seeking jobs where they can get a close-up look at one of those national championship rings.

EHvvjILWkAAkJPe.jpg

EHvvjHvX4AAnjE7.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom