Geno on Lou | The Boneyard

Geno on Lou

Reaction Score
When you can't outplay Uconn then go to plan B, Knock them every which way from Sunday and let them know they are in for a mauling. The refs are complicit in this maneuver and it should be looked into. But, it still isn't good enough, because Uconn keeps on winning. Uconn is Uconn, a very special group of players that do not know how to quit. GO HUSKIES!!!!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I fully expect it to continue on Sunday vs South Carolina. They are an athletic and aggressive bunch. Hope she doesn't get injured seriously before the season is over. This seems to be the strategy employed by most teams recently, and it is taking its toll. She gets grabbed , held, shoved, and bodied up nearly every play. :eek:

Reaction Score
I really noticed that similarity during the Villanova game. Lou looked like the silver ball on a pinball machine getting bounced off the bumpers and slapped around by the flippers, just like Diana was and still is. The difference between them is that Lou would never respond by using the queen mother of all swear words, punching a stanchion or telling a referee that she’ll meet him in the lobby after the game. Either way they are two of my all time favorite Huskies.

Reaction Score
When you can't outplay Uconn then go to plan B, Knock them every which way from Sunday and let them know they are in for a mauling. The refs are complicit in this maneuver and it should be looked into. But, it still isn't good enough, because Uconn keeps on winning. Uconn is Uconn, a very special group of players that do not know how to quit. GO HUSKIES!!!!
Uh-Oh. Sounds like the parity conspiracy is raising its ugly head.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I really noticed that similarity during the Villanova game. Lou looked like the silver ball on a pinball machine getting bounced off the bumpers and slapped around by the flippers, just like Diana was and still is. The difference between them is that Lou would never respond by using the queen mother of all swear words, punching a stanchion or telling a referee that she’ll meet him in the lobby after the game. Either way they are two of my all time favorite Huskies.
She already has.

Reaction Score
If Lou expects to play in the WNBA, she had better get used to it (and accustomed to dishing it out while avoiding foul calls). That's every minute of every game in the W.
I agree. I think she has a soft game and when it is physical she struggles. UCONN can't afford a game to be called close with the bench in it's current state.

Reaction Score
They need someone like Dolson, one of her picks would end all pushing and bumping of Lou.
^This. So true. Bring Amari in for a few hard picks, and let Lou run full blast to scrape her man off the pick. Also move the offense out some to create more space, such that defenders can't congregate at a certain spot, and passing lanes can be wider.

Reaction Score
Was at the Providence game last night. Seats were diagonally opposite the UConn bench and in the upper deck-so as faraway as they could possibly be. At one point, I could clearly hear coach scream ‘that’s a foul’. He isn’t silent on the subject.

Reaction Score

No kidding. Zoom in on this one.

FB_IMG_1675316890146.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I posted this in the postgame thread but watch the Providence player after Lou’s layup

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom