Geno on Lou | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Geno on Lou

Reaction Score
I could see that, with Lou saying "Say Hello To My Little Friend"!!
GIF by Dolittle
What do you mean “little”? She can switch up and guard the post. :cool:

Reaction Score
No kidding. Zoom in on this one.

View attachment 83766
IMO there should be no debate whether or not this was intentional or not. When you going for ball your fingers are extended like Providence player #1 not shaped like a claw as are #5’s. Looks like #5 is trying to use the “five point palm exploding heart technique” to gouge Lou’s eye out. Did the officials even call a foul on the play and was it an intentional 2? #5 should be suspended for the remainder of her eligibility. Lou might want to consider borrowing Ayanna’s googles for the remainder of the season.

Reaction Score
I agree. I think she has a soft game and when it is physical she struggles. UCONN can't afford a game to be called close with the bench in it's current state.
I've seen her drive the lane through all kinds of contact and finish beautifully and hit numerous jump shots while being guarded closely.......she may be worn down and hit a wall but she has certainly performed above and beyond expectations.....

Reaction Score
I am reminded of the comments made about Cheryl Miller during the Championship game in 1986 against Texas. They said she had been subject to so much abuse during games her senior year that it was a wonder she could still walk. They said she had had "4 stitches over her eye, a concussion, and a sprained neck" and she was playing in her final game with a broken finger (her ring finger on her left hand). She was playing with a large white bandage that tied the broken finger to her middle finger.

Reaction Score
I posted this in the postgame thread but watch the Providence player after Lou’s layup

Respectfully, I don't see intentional contact there, Note that neither player is looking at the other at the moment of contact, and there was zero reaction from Lou as she ran back up court. Then again, "basketball is a game of subtle felonies."

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
It's the shots to the head that are constantly going on in games that needs to be taken out of our game. 5 is smacking her in the head and putting a finger in Lou's eye. Our players are tough but toughness doesn't prevent concussions or eye injuries.
Law suits will eventually occur with all videos as evidence against the game of officiating and game agendas!

Reaction Score
I agree. I think she has a soft game and when it is physical she struggles. UCONN can't afford a game to be called close with the bench in it's current state.
@Rowdy831, are you suggesting that Lou “has a soft game”? I’m sure you’re joking. Haha!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom