GaTech to the B1G Picking up steam on Twitter | Page 6 | The Boneyard

GaTech to the B1G Picking up steam on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Griffin speaks against Tech-Big Ten rumors

3:20 pm November 30, 2012, by Ken Sugiura​
Amidst rumors and reports that Georgia Tech has applied and been approved for membership into the Big Ten, acting athletic director Paul Griffin spoke against their veracity.​
“I’m not aware of any communications between university leadership and the Big Ten or any other conference,” Griffin said Friday afternoon from Charlotte, where Tech will play Florida State for the ACC football championship Saturday.​
Griffin acknowledged that an action like switching conferences from the ACC to the Big Ten would take place at an executive level, but said that Tech president G.P. “Bud” Peterson “has told me there’s been no communication nor does he expect any.”​

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Griffin speaks against Tech-Big Ten rumors

3:20 pm November 30, 2012, by Ken Sugiura

Amidst rumors and reports that Georgia Tech has applied and been approved for membership into the Big Ten, acting athletic director Paul Griffin spoke against their veracity.

“I’m not aware of any communications between university leadership and the Big Ten or any other conference,” Griffin said Friday afternoon from Charlotte, where Tech will play Florida State for the ACC football championship Saturday.

Griffin acknowledged that an action like switching conferences from the ACC to the Big Ten would take place at an executive level, but said that Tech president G.P. “Bud” Peterson “has told me there’s been no communication nor does he expect any.”
That statement has no validity. We need twitter dudes with unnamed sources to confirm this!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Wouldn't surprise me that an AD wouldn't know what was going on. We have an AD AND a President who seem to be in the dark about all of this stuff.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
If Swaim is saying something that remotely suggests the dominoes fall in a way that is favorable to UConn, he is an 11. If not, he's a -1.
I was told Swaim lies by Mark Ennis... says just to get attention. So I would put him at a 2.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
regarding Gary Swaim, where does he fall in terms of people to take seriously, with say Andy Katz (or someone else you may like) a 10 and MHever or whatever that dude is a 1.

swaim is a 2 or 3 on that ranking system. he loves to pump b12 things and trash acc things.

Reaction Score
Umm, that's ridiculous, playing at least 2-3 of Mich, OSU, Penn St, Nebraska would not be worse than current setup.

The Dawgs are more popular than Tech in Georgia now, even in Atlanta. If Tech starts playing those Yankee schools, more fans will get behind theDawgs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom