Gamecocks 2022 | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yep, I don’t remember the schools but I saw it on Twitter. If I can find the source I’ll post it.
Yes shes down to a Top 5 , After Williams left FSU for Tennessee she included the LV's in her top 5 now. Awkwardly .....

Reaction Score
5 Gamecocks actually playing in this tournament.
Got a minute of PT and grabbed a rebound against Canada.
4EE53A6A-108B-4092-BA94-825BA5A5399B.jpeg

Reaction Score
Watching those ACC quit game packages, Cardoso can kind of float out of position and doesn't look happy on perimeter.

those Amihere drives are charges about 80% of the time in SEC play.

Reaction Score
If Alexis Boston is talented enough to play for her national team, does anybody know why she was a student manager and didn't want to play for a college basketball team? I realize she is in the portal now but I am talking before that. I would think her game would have only improved by playing in college and getting those reps.

Reaction Score
If Alexis Boston is talented enough to play for her national team, does anybody know why she was a student manager and didn't want to play for a college basketball team? I realize she is in the portal now but I am talking before that. I would think her game would have only improved by playing in college and getting those reps.

Who knows what goes through the mind of a young person.......

Reaction Score
I was surprised to see her on the VI roster. Her numbers in CC were not prolific at all as she played very little. I thought she might be done with the game and came to USC to finish her education and support Aliyah, while also given the opportunity to be an equipment manager for the team. Given the COVID exemption, maybe she saw an opportunity to play again and entered the portal with hopes of getting some feelers.

Rooting for VI to beat El Salvador tomorrow to set up a QF matchup against Team USA.

Reaction Score

The before/after pics of Saniya after she gets to working with Molly Binetti are going to be good.

Last edited:

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

The before/after pics of Saniyah after she gets to working with Molly Binetti are going to be good.

Bree Hall has grown at least two inches in the last year. Wow.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I was surprised to see her on the VI roster. Her numbers in CC were not prolific at all as she played very little. I thought she might be done with the game and came to USC to finish her education and support Aliyah, while also given the opportunity to be an equipment manager for the team. Given the COVID exemption, maybe she saw an opportunity to play again and entered the portal with hopes of getting some feelers.

Rooting for VI to beat El Salvador tomorrow to set up a QF matchup against Team USA.
There are 8 times as many people in metro Columbia as in the US Virgin Islands.

Reaction Score
LA’s line in Canada’s 74-40 win over Colombia.

8A0BF702-5A63-436D-8B81-98A51DD640A5.jpeg

Virgin Islands defeats El Salavador which means VI to meet USA in the quarters. A Boston sister on each team.

Reaction Score
As the ladies make their way to campus, here’s a four minute video of Brea working out. Posted yesterday.

Reaction Score
As the ladies make their way to campus, here’s a four minute video of Brea working out. Posted yesterday.

That's right! I know I've been more critical of Brea than our other starters in this thread. But I truly want to see her succeed. I hope this hard work will pay dividends on gameday!

Reaction Score

The before/after pics of Saniya after she gets to working with Molly Binetti are going to be good.

Yeah she is about 105 at best. Good weight but more muscle definitely needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro