Gamecocks 2022, part III | Page 23 | The Boneyard

Gamecocks 2022, part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I said it was a great “showcase”. If you weren’t impressed by the entirety of that experience I can’t change your mind. I didn’t say it was perfect. Anybody that’s even a casual fan of WBB had to have been impressed by everything that was going on.
I didn't say I wasn't impressed. I just don't care about all the extracurriculars around sports in general. I don't need to know about anyone's tiktok, what they had for breakfast or any of the other distractions. It's noise to me. If others enjoy it cool. None of that is the game to me.

Reaction Score
Honestly the one thing that was really subpar about that today was the officiating. Even for women's basketball it was abnormally bad. I'm sure that even Tennessee fans would say it was bad all around and took away from the game with phantom or light calls

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
I didn't say I wasn't impressed. I just don't care about all the extracurriculars around sports in general. I don't need to know about anyone's tiktok, what they had for breakfast or any of the other distractions. It's noise to me. If others enjoy it cool. None of that is the game to me.
I imagine being around you on game day would be agonizing at best.

Reaction Score
You guys gotta see this kid that just transferred from Maryland to play HS Basketball in the State of South Carolina for the class of 2024. Great handles and solid shooter as a PG. Only issue with e..it seems she is ball dominant and I believe Fulwiley (If we get) is ball dominant also. So how would those two look together. Currently she is ESPNW 100 #8. Of course Joyce Edwards is still #1 for 2024. She is wearing #32

Last edited:

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I've never heard of Trinity Collegiate; where in SC are they located?

Reaction Score
Darlington. They weren't revelant back when I lived in SC and their rise to prominence came when they merged with the Byrnes Academy (who was more popular sports wise) and other reasons I can't discuss on this board.

Reaction Score
Trinity-Byrnes in Hartsville is similar to Gray Collegiate in West Columbia and Legacy Charter in Greenville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom