Game Week: UConn v. ECU (Senior Day->11/23/19 @ Noon on ESPN3) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Game Week: UConn v. ECU (Senior Day->11/23/19 @ Noon on ESPN3)

Reaction Score

Declassified view here

>>Fifteen UConn players, including some with eligibility remaining, will be honored Saturday as part of Senior Day festivities, though Edsall declined to say who those players will be.

The Huskies have only eight players who are out of eligibility. Edsall said he’ll decide after the season whether to welcome back certain fourth-year players with a year remaining but that some had already come forward to say they wished to celebrate Senior Day.<<

Either Steven Krajewski or Jack Zergiotis should find success in this game. Both teams have lousy defenses. It should be a shootout.

Reaction Score
Either Steven Krajewski or Jack Zergiotis should find success in this game. Both teams have lousy defenses. It should be a shootout.
We're not very good at shootouts. :(

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Still think a windy cold day helps UConn and not ECU, but I could be wrong.

On losing the lineman, I think it may be they don't fit the future plans and that the others are as good or better.

Reaction Score
Stinks about Nino. Maybe he thinks he has a shot as a pro and why put in another year in the college game? If he heads to another college program it is a real loss. Then again look at Tyler Davis, he had better stats here than he has put up at Georgia Tech and would have been a big part of our offense if he was here this year. The grass isn't always greener.

Reaction Score
For some of these seniors, they've won nine games in four years. Can't blame them for leaving or looking for a better opportunity. They know that next year will probably be another tough one.

Reaction Score
I give Matt Peart a lot of credit. He stuck out his commitment for his fifth year. He could have gone to another program but he said UConn gave him the opportunity to play FBS ball and he owed the university and especially his teammates that extra year..
He was taught to never quit and was brought up not to give up if things don’t go your way..
I’m going to miss watching him play On saturdays but I know he’s got what it takes.. inside and out to make it at the next level. Good luck Matt!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Although it is now a moot point, I have always believed that the AAC watered down it's brand by including ECU, Tulane and Tulsa.

A Conference composed of the below named 9 teams would have commanded greater media respect.

UConn
Cincinnati
Temple
UCF
USF
Navy
Memphis
SMU
Navy

I can't wait until UConn gets the hell out of the AAC.

The AAC s a very strong conference. UConn needed to up their game to compete. Instead they ran back to their mother's basement with their tail between their legs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom