Game Week - Cincinnati at UConn (Saturday 9/29 @ 3:30p on CBSSN) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Week - Cincinnati at UConn (Saturday 9/29 @ 3:30p on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
He just doesn't seem like he's enjoying being the coach as much as before he left the first time. I can appreciate why but it must be tough to sell your program to recruits...

I don’t know about that... I just think he’s more direct w/ less sugar coating this time around the block (and he wasn’t all warm and fuzzy back then). If you want to ask about him making a defensive coaching change - ask the question and don’t beat around the bush w/ a “what’s your philosophy” question after he just explained the injuries and personnel challenges.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I don’t know about that... I just think he’s more direct w/ less sugar coating this time around the block (and he wasn’t all warm and fuzzy back then). If you want to ask about him making a defensive coaching change - ask the question and don’t beat around the bush w/ a “what’s your philosophy” question after he just explained the injuries and personnel challenges.

Yeah, I hear you. I wasn't referring just to this episode but it's obviously tough to be upbeat when you're getting beaten down each week on the field. You see more than any of us I suppose.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I think he should secretly change the OC and install a freshman quarterback in the same week while for some reason lying about him being the best man for the job while the real reason is your starting QB has been playing with broken ribs. And that week should be right before playing a top 10 defense.

Reaction Score
I think he should secretly change the OC and install a freshman quarterback in the same week while for some reason lying about him being the best man for the job while the real reason is your starting QB has been playing with broken ribs. And that week should be right before playing a top 10 defense.
Can we do it during a short week?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
With Dixon out I hope we see more Skanes and perhaps Williams get his first catch.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Just how broken is a program that can’t even get it’s two-deep on paper.

The top of the initial two-deep has the wrong frigging game on it.

It’s a low cost athletic department so it all makes sense I’m sure.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Yes there are numerous mistakes in the two deep and some more in the game notes.

Reaction Score

Usually I think your go overboard with your curmudgeonly vibe. I've come to grudgingly accept that often you are right. And here you are spot on. This is minor league stuff. Have someone knowledgeable enough proofread anything released to the public to catch typos and think-os. It's not the first time.

Last edited:

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Mike Crispinos tweets read like he just took an ambien and is trying to fire off a tweet before falling asleep lol

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Mike Crispinos tweets read like he just took an ambien and is trying to fire off a tweet before falling asleep lol

I felt bad for Caleb Thomas during his spot on the coach’s show. They spent most of the time discussing the geography of his hometown and how strength and mass were related.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom