Game Week - Cincinnati at UConn (Saturday 9/29 @ 3:30p on CBSSN) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game Week - Cincinnati at UConn (Saturday 9/29 @ 3:30p on CBSSN)

Reaction Score

Wonder why Edsall didn’t save more freshman he intended on redshirting for the last 4 games opposed to the first 4.
Gives them more time to learn and acclimate athletically and acedemically. We had zero chance of winning those early games (except RI). They would also be more engaged during the season because they know they would eventually play.

Maybe there are more to come(freshman QB).

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Wonder why Edsall didn’t save more freshman he intended on redshirting for the last 4 games opposed to the first 4.
Gives them more time to learn and acclimate athletically and acedemically. We had zero chance of winning those early games (except RI). They would also be more engaged during the season because they know they would eventually play.

Maybe there are more to come(freshman QB).
Its a very good question.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
omg I didn't read this because I figured it'd be dumb but that was AWESOME at the end

I don't have a good memory for this sort of thing. Has a major newspaper reported ever body slammed a major sports coach in this state quite like that over the past 20 years? Total flame piece.

Reaction Score
I don't have a good memory for this sort of thing. Has a major newspaper reported ever body slammed a major sports coach in this state quite like that over the past 20 years? Total flame piece.

They weren’t unheard of in the first go around and there were well documented battles between Jacobs and Calhoun.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

I think it was good to do. RE should have answered initial questions about Crocker and now he is being sarcastic in his presser. The team sucks, answer the questions and be an adult. Edsall is a better coach than the last two, but he’s just so petty that he’s easy to dislike

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom