Game Week 2022 - UConn v. BC Eagles (Homecoming - Saturday 10/29/22 @ Noon on CBSSN) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn v. BC Eagles (Homecoming - Saturday 10/29/22 @ Noon on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
BC led the hockey game for half of the game last night. Yet no one panicked. Final score was 5-1. I get the sense the football team will have the same level of confidence.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

-> Extra point: It’s buzzard world. At the beginning of the year, BC was supposed to make noise in the ACC, possibly make an ACC title game and show that the Hafley Era is fully upon us. Instead, it’s UConn who looks like the team on the rise and one that should be competing against high level competition sooner rather than later. No matter what happens this weekend, UConn being good – or at least better than advertised – and BC seemingly headed for a tailspin really throws a monkey wrench into the entire New England college football landscape.

Final drive: Don’t be surprised if UConn wins this game. While it would be a massive upset and cause BC fans to lose their minds, this Huskies team is a lot better than people think. There’s legitimate talent across the board but most importantly, the buy-in is very, very real. The times they are a changing, and it feels like for at least one afternoon at The Rent, it’s UConn’s time to show the world the return to prominence isn’t far off. <-
I would feel better if we didn't wear down at the end of games. Not really a knock for Year One, but a consistent issue so far.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
So...I am out of town...and I will be at a place that doesn't have CBSSN...how can you stream it? I do have Paramount plus...which has cbs content...will it be on that app? I see a cbs sports app...can you watch it on there without paying? Will it be available to stream from cbs website?

Other options?

Thanks.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
So...I am out of town...and I will be at a place that doesn't have CBSSN...how can you stream it? I do have Paramount plus...which has cbs content...will it be on that app? I see a cbs sports app...can you watch it on there without paying? Will it be available to stream from cbs website?

Other options?

Thanks.

Reaction Score
let's hope it's not an acc ref because I could see something like this happening. holy smokes!!

Reaction Score
I would feel better if we didn't wear down at the end of games. Not really a knock for Year One, but a consistent issue so far.

Huh. We have 5 losses. Three we were blown out, one we lost the game in the 2d Q and one we wore down. In the three wins, we won two by dominating the fourth quarter and FIU we had won by then. So what are you seeing that I’m missing?

Reaction Score
Gentlemen,

Coming back north to the rent for the first time since maybe 2010? Where is the best place to park for what’s left of the tailgate scene these days??

Reaction Score
Remember if you have problems with yesterday's refs then contact our athletic office because in the end this is a contractual agreement to have MAC refs. I'd sooner contract and FCS crew from another part of the country than have hike conference refs
It was a very questionable day to say the least.
It used to be the officials from the conference of the visiting team were where the refs came from, don’t know if that was changed
We can only pray if it is ACC officials they do their job, nothing more nothing less.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Other options?

Thanks.

If you can legally watch CBSSN via cable or a steaming service you can download app on to you phone or mobile device and watch it on that.

Reaction Score
BC led the hockey game for half of the game last night. Yet no one panicked. Final score was 5-1. I get the sense the football team will have the same level of confidence.
I thought BC carried the play for most of the game, they just couldn’t finish. Their goalie is not elite, but decent.

Cav is doing a great job and I fully expect to see improved play in our d zone and on the PP. In college hockey it’s all about developing your team over 5 months to be ready for the playoffs.

Reaction Score
We need to hire that ref ASAP for all games home and away. No exceptions

This guy needed for us on the offensive side to move the ball ahead and move it back on the defensive side. Have we ever had homer refs? I can't remember a game where we get the calls in favor of us for 60 min like Ball State did.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Huh. We have 5 losses. Three we were blown out, one we lost the game in the 2d Q and one we wore down. In the three wins, we won two by dominating the fourth quarter and FIU we had won by then. So what are you seeing that I’m missing?
I'm seeing this as a case of old habits dying hard.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If BC loses to UConn, and fails to do better for the rest of this season, their current coach could be toast.
If that happens, their entire program is toast. That the spread is so low should be humiliating for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom