Game Week 2022 - UConn v. BC Eagles (Homecoming - Saturday 10/29/22 @ Noon on CBSSN) | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn v. BC Eagles (Homecoming - Saturday 10/29/22 @ Noon on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
Line opens @ UConn +10. O/U 46.5

Current line: Boston College vs UConn Odds, Betting Trends, and Line Movements (Vegas Insider)

UConn Depth Chart for Boston College
UConn Game Notes for Boston College

Boston College Depth Chart for UConn
Boston College Game Notes for UConn

Television: CBS Sports Network
Play-by-Play: Rich Waltz
Analyst: Aaron Taylor
Sideline Reporter: Sherree Burress

Radio: ESPN 97-9 FM (Hartford), WAVZ 1300 AM (New Haven), WGCH 1490 AM (Greenwich), WATR 1320 AM (Waterbury); WILI 1400 AM/95.3FM, (Willimantic); WICH 1310 AM/94.5 FM (Norwich) Online (audio only): Varsity Network App
Play-by-Play: Mike Crispino
Color: Wayne Norman
Sideline Reporter: Adam Giardino

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I think this game comes down to the final drive. Hopefully the buzz hasn’t worn off after the Ball St L and bye week

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
10 point dogs suggest to me that we have a legitimate chance in this game. I'd put our odds of winning at about 30% but that's pretty solid.
That's not far off from Sagarin, whom I think has BC at 68%.

Reaction Score
This could be our best chance ever to beat BC. They are way down this year and if we can find a way to put about 27 on the board it just might be enough. I'm thinking a defensive or special teams TD might get us over the top. Of course they could wallop us again, but man I hope the players get super pumped for this one, take it to them from the get go, and keep pouring it on. However the noon-time kickoff is unfortunate. We always see to come out flat as sheet in games that start at noon. Hopefully this Saturday will be different.

Reaction Score
10 point dogs suggest to me that we have a legitimate chance in this game. I'd put our odds of winning at about 30% but that's pretty solid.
Damned straight this is a winnable game. Look at what BC has done this year and you will see they are equivalent to Ball State. At home UConn should win. Take the points. I smell a signature win approaching quickly.

Reaction Score
USA Today Week 8 Misery Index:

-> Miserable but not miserable enough

Boston College: There weren’t many feel-good stories during the makeshift 2020 season, but the Eagles emerged as a model of COVID-19 caution with zero positive tests while also going 6-5 in their first season under Jeff Hafley. But nobody has had much of a reason to think about Boston College since then. Though the Eagles had enough bad teams on their schedule in 2021 to get bowl eligible, 2022 has been highly unkind. The 2-5 Eagles aren’t just losing, they’re getting their doors blown off by the likes of Florida State (44-14), Clemson (31-3) and most recently Wake Forest (43-15). <-

Reaction Score
Plain and simple brethren.... We protect our homefield, we go bowling... We need to go 3-1 the rest of the way to do that... If we're prepared to play the way we've been playing each and every week (save the Ball State 2nd half....I think we just ran out of gas)... we've been getting better, more disciplined (especially the D), we should take care of business... Let's Go Huskies! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!

Reaction Score
If Houston plays, we have a realistic chance. Otherwise, you just have to play hard and hope everything breaks your way.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
1st half Zion vs Ball State, we win. 2nd half Zion or 2nd half defense, we lose.

We turn the ball over, we also lose.

Reaction Score
From my standpoint BC has superior talent. They're down this season, but we still have a ways to go to level out the talent gap. I watched their game against Wake. They played very poorly, but they have some talent on both sides of the ball and that receiver they have can really run.

That all said, if we come out to play our Super Bowl and they come in looking to get the season done, it could be a very interesting game. I don't think that's out of the question. I have to believe Hafley's seat is getting warm and that can have a way of polluting the locker room.....one can hope!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
From my standpoint BC has superior talent. They're down this season, but we still have a ways to go to level out the talent gap. I watched their game against Wake. They played very poorly, but they have some talent on both sides of the ball and that receiver they have can really run.
Wasn’t that the case vs Utah State and Fresno State?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom