Game Thread, C of C | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Thread, C of C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Somebody help me out here. What has happened to Dolson?

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
things will settle down. ALl three frosh are in with Kelly and Bria. Time out of the floor, CoC has not yet scored.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Where are the rebounds? Why aren't they pounding it inside? Why are they taking three-point shots against this little team? What happened to set plays? Where is the team that reacts with quality basketball after a loss? This is so disappointing.
Kara Wolters is completely mystified as to why they aren't going inside first. not only ugly ugly start for UCONN with turnovers, but just poor decisions and poor play. Kara, especially, has been critical of the team play so far... Bob Joyce just called it "extremely concerning". Kara is saying there's no excuse for not getting the ball inside.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Meghan just said Heather might have broken her wrist...Didn't realize it was that bad
They said that yesterday.
Wow, this is a boring game.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
UConnsleepwalking in this game and missing just about everything they launch.

Defense is playing okay, but Charleston is over matched.

Reaction Score
Johnson is an equal opportunity bricklayer. Misses from the left, misses from the right.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Subs are as bored as the starters. Geno will not be happy at the half nor CD.

Reaction Score
And here's a thought: What in the world is a young C of C team learning from this demonstration?

Reaction Score
I'll ask again: What has happened to Dolson, and I do not mean tonight? Obviously Geno wasn't happy and replaced her with Stokes, but that's right now. I mean in general. Where's the kid who was on fire last year? After a loss, where's the kid who came out with new resolve and was better than ever? Anyone else wondering what's happening here? I've been a huge fan, but this is several games in a row when her game is a fraction of what it was last year.

Reaction Score
I'll ask again: What has happened to Dolson, and I do not mean tonight? Obviously Geno wasn't happy and replaced her with Stokes, but that's right now. I mean in general. Where's the kid who was on fire last year? After a loss, where's the kid who came out with new resolve and was better than ever? Anyone else wondering what's happening here? I've been a huge fan, but this is several games in a row when her game is a fraction of what it was last year.
Wish I knew...she hasn't been engaged for weeks...

Reaction Score
The early games Steff played well, it just seems the last three weeks that she's been lost

Reaction Score
Exactly. Makes you wonder if there's something going on in her life. Whatever it is, she is not playing anywhere near her potential. Things were better the second round, but basically, that she has to score by going outside for jump shots is embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom