Game Thread, C of C | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game Thread, C of C

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The Huskies put their offense in cold storage. Maybe you will find it on another channel. :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Kara "I think they've laid into Kiah a little bit as the expectations were a lot higher for her this year. sure she's young but they don't have a lot of back up in the post, and heather is hurt now so they have been trying to get that into her to to at a certain pace and effort, and she's not been doing that so far, so the coaches have really gotten on her, and she's playing better the last few minutes - hopefully she continues that"

Reaction Score
Haven't seen much of Stef in the 2nd half, and she started out the 2nd pretty well.

Reaction Score
Both teams finally starting to warm up and hitting 3's!! Too bad there's only 1 minute to go!

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
Let's get a couple of things straight now that that rather sad game is over. It's Bob Picozzi, not Bob Joyce, and KLM is the Royal Dutch Airline. And the speaker company: KLH.

The girls need a break. Let's see how they do once they return to play Fairfield. Boy that's a big one! Can't wait for the Big East in January.

Reaction Score
KLM is Royan Dutch Airlines. I'm sorry, but (and it's taken me a long time to get to the point where I've concluded this), the man is an idiot.

Reaction Score
I guess they really need a break, but it's almost as though, based on the last few games, Geno has to start all over again. To me, what makes UConn basketball so special is not only that UConn has players who can shoot the three, not only does UConn have players who can slash to the basket, but has players who figure out ways to get the ball inside, and then the team is fairly efficient at getting the ball in the basket. Yes, there were a couple of backdoor plays tonight, but against College of Charleston, you'd think UConn could have done more with passes to get players free inside. And when they tried entry passes to Stef, she did her best Heather imitation and passed the ball back out, except when she missed the short shot at the basket. Their ability to do somethign other than pop three-pointers and drive to the basket was really limited, and I just do not understand what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom