Game thread: BE Final [merged] | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Game thread: BE Final [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The tally:

1 point in regulation with shots to win.

6 points in 3 OTs when we have chances to win in regulation and the first 2 OTs.

2 points with 4 seconds to go after we have the ball and the shot clock turned off.

3 winnable games. We're 0-3. CRAP!!

That's because they are outcoached and have smarter players.

Reaction Score
So McBride burns us the last time we played. You are a coach with talented players, and you can't figure out how to stop her the second time around. Sorry but something is wrong...

Reaction Score
Wait folks. The likely next one counts. Our team has exhausted its full supply of inept play against ND. Expect better next time, when it matters more.

I think NC is a real possibility.

I hope it won't be necessary to bad mouth Geno and the players for more than a day or so.

:-0

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
So McBride burns us the last time we played. You are a coach with talented players, and you can't figure out how to stop her the second time around. Sorry but something is wrong...
She's really good?

Reaction Score
He's out there playing too? He draws up plays that THE TEAM DOESN'T RUN

he called a backdoor lob with 18 or so seconds left even if Stewie makes it ND still has the ball for a chance to win.

Reaction Score

Nice quarterback coaching

Reaction Score
Good lord, where are the mods? Can we just ban idiots like this please?
Agreed. If our players are so "stupid," why on earth do you waste your time watching. Spare us the ugly posts.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Good lord, where are the mods? Can we just ban idiots like this please?

So you're perfectly content with the last possession? Is this the first game you've ever watched?

Reaction Score
Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me
Fool me three times you are a better coach than me.

Reaction Score
I'm officially in mourning...where's the Balvenie...cancel my wake up call...(sob!)

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
he called a backdoor lob with 18 or so seconds left even if Stewie makes it ND still has the ball for a chance to win.

No, if you knew anything about basketball, you would have been able to see that that pass was a result of the inbounder thinking the play broke down. Someone was wide open right in front of the inbounder and she decided to throw a lob pass. But thanks for showing your true lack of knowledge

Reaction Score
So you're perfectly content with the last possession? Is this the first game you've ever watched?

You will get used to this CTBasketball, if you tell it like it is and know the game everyone complains about you.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
No, if you knew anything about basketball, you would have been able to see that that pass was a result of the inbounder thinking the play broke down. Someone was wide open right in front of the inbounder and she decided to throw a lob pass. But thanks for showing your true lack of knowledge

It was a designed play.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
Are serious? You didn't see the mistakes by the coaching staff?

Of course I did, but the disgusting nature of these posts have never, since I've been around, been allowed on here. It's pathetic.

Reaction Score
Take a break guys....it's going to become a pissing match next. Relax, we still have the national championship to fight for.

Reaction Score
Does Geno preach panic in practice? This is on the players. They've had no leadership in the backcourt for almost 3 years now. Bria is not the answer.

Reaction Score

Wrong, that was not the play and the result shows it. Too risky a play at that point in the game. Plus you have 2 timeouts left.

Reaction Score
By the way...the lob to the rack was unexpected, so against an overplaying defense it's probably a good counter...give ND credit for pressuring it anyway...

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
Wrong, that was not the play and the result shows it. Too risky a play at that point in the game. Plus you have 2 timeouts left.

I'm wrong in saying the lob pass wasn't a designed play?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
How did the play break down Moron? I know 5 year olds that have a better understanding of the game than you!
O.K. You probably need to stop right now. We're not going down the your moma thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom