Game Thread - #8 NC State at #1 South Carolina | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Thread - #8 NC State at #1 South Carolina

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Andy Landers butchering the names of at least 3 uconn players in less than a minute. Par for the course.

That's ok. I think most people call him Ann Landers. :p

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I love that we have an All-American at center... but holy crap can Cooke and Henderson look for their outside shot please.. You have to keep them honest out there. If Boston is getting triple teamed on the block why are we still trying to go inside? I don't understand that.

Reaction Score
that's some of the worst offense I've seen in a long time..............If South Carolina played that way against a typical UConn team they'd be down double digits......

Reaction Score
Baylor will not need to shoot from the outside to beat Arkansas. They aren’t stopping Baylor’s post players inside nor will they come close to winning most of the rebounds
I hope so I’m just worried about NaLyssa Smith to be honest. She’s shot the ball so bad the first two games. My problem with smith is that she takes the first shot when she gets the first touch. She needs to be smarter and assess what the defenses are doing. She also tries to do too much and play hero ball. She’s an amazing athlete and the most talented scorer we have on the team but you got to be smarter. She’s shooting 22 percent from the field and 0 percent from threes. The only positive is that she’s getting to the free throw line and shooting 89 percent from the free throw line. I hope she starts finishing her shots and that she learns how to pass the ball when she gets double team. I really hope she can handle being the go-to player for us. If not, run all the plays for Egbo. Egbo saved us against USF

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I love that we have an All-American at center... but holy crap can Cooke and Henderson look for their outside shot please.. You have to keep them honest out there. If Boston is getting triple teamed on the block why are we still trying to go inside? I don't understand that.

They are dribble drive first. Right into the teeth of the defense.

Reaction Score
I put that game on for my roommates, and I have to say wow. I already get a hard time for watching WBB. This game flat out sucks so far

Reaction Score
Baylor fans feel your pain. I sometimes scream when Kalani brown or Cox would get triple team and we would force the ball inside and sometimes it’ll get turned over.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
They are dribble drive first. Right into the teeth of the defense.

Driving into the defense. Clank. Running up court furious because you just missed.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
4:19 left 3rd quarter...NC State up 32-31 and to the line for FT when play resumes.

Much better flow this quarter...but NC State still missing a lot of chippies they're going to wish they had back.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
End of 3...NC State holding a 36-33 lead. Both teams have combined to go 2 of 19 from THREE. NC State now has two players in double figures: Kayla Jones with 12 and Elissa Cunane with 10 points.

Jones is the only Wolfpack player in foul trouble with 3.

Reaction Score
These are top 10 teams?!
The UConn - ND regular season match ups spoiled us with how beautiful a game can be played.

I can’t believe this is Dawn’s defending “regular season NCAA champs”?!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom