Game of Thrones Season 8 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game of Thrones Season 8

Reaction Score
Good episode. Reminds everyone that the Starks are lying, miserable sociopaths that have been fooling everyone into thinking they are the good guys.

Love this take.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The Arya/Sansa plot feels like a call back to season one. Clueless and counterproductive back and forth, only this time it's in regard to matters more consequential than fashion and lemon cakes in King's Landing.

Reaction Score
The Arya/Sansa plot feels like a call back to season one. Clueless and counterproductive back and forth, only this time it's in regard to matters more consequential than fashion and lemon cakes in King's Landing.

I can't wrap my head around how the North still can't see the bigger picture and the immediate threat.

Reaction Score
Was glad to see the issue of supplies actually mentioned. My first thought on watching the Unsullied march into Winterfell was to wonder how does one provision such an army in the middle of winter?
dragons aren't eating either.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Sansa is smarter than Dany, Jon and any of their advisors, and that's really scary. This is the same woman that let a bunch of Northmen and Wildlings die in the Battle of the Bastards because she didn't let Jon know the Knights of the Vale were coming, for some reason?

I have a feeling Cersei is going to win, and the series will end with Arya killing her while wearing Jaime's face.

Reaction Score
Sansa is smarter than Dany, Jon and any of their advisors, and that's really scary. This is the same woman that let a bunch of Northmen and Wildlings die in the Battle of the Bastards because she didn't let Jon know the Knights of the Vale were coming, for some reason?

I have a feeling Cersei is going to win, and the series will end with Arya killing her while wearing Jaime's face.

I got that feeling as well. The North is just too dumb to focus on the war that matters.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I got that feeling as well. The North is just too dumb to focus on the war that matters.

Arya is the only Stark that has brains, and even she was dumb enough to wander around Bravos without her guard up after she screwed over the Many-Faced God.

Actually, Jaquen is still kicking around somewhere...it would be pretty cool if he showed up somewhere in these last few episodes.

Reaction Score
Arya is the only Stark that has brains, and even she was dumb enough to wander around Bravos without her guard up after she screwed over the Many-Faced God.

Actually, Jaquen is still kicking around somewhere...it would be pretty cool if he showed up somewhere in these last few episodes.

It would be very disappointing if Jaquen and the many-faced-gods were not in this season. I feel like the show is going to leave them out unfortunately.

Reaction Score
I thought the whole episode was meh. The dragon flying scene was so corny. There were so many reunions that should have meant more but it's been so long that I couldn't even remember what to care about.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I thought the whole episode was meh. The dragon flying scene was so corny. There were so many reunions that should have meant more but it's been so long that I couldn't even remember what to care about.

That scene alone probably cost them a million bucks. Shoulda spent more time on Bron orgies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
That scene alone probably cost them a million bucks. Shoulda spent more time on Bron orgies.

Other than CGI candy, it was important to the plot that John learn to ride a dragon before he fights on one and that he learns that he is a Targ. The call back to Egrit and the cavesecks was foreshadowing that the lovefest may not last.

Reaction Score
What's up with Tyrion? No way he believes Cersei will show up right? Now that Jaime is in Winterfell too perhaps he admits to Tyrion that Cersei is not coming north? There is also zero chance Bronn will actually kill either one of them.

Reaction Score
What's up with Tyrion? No way he believes Cersei will show up right? Now that Jaime is in Winterfell too perhaps he admits to Tyrion that Cersei is not coming north? There is also zero chance Bronn will actually kill either one of them.

That part is so obvious and I bet the show is so off from George R plot that it may just actually happen.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Showing up solo....I don't think he'll have to say much to that effect.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
It's very anti climatic because they showed Jamie fighting with the North during the trailer

Well he left kings landing last season to come fight with the north, so it wasn't much of a spoiler.

Reaction Score
So most of the key characters are now assembled in Winterfell. Only Cersei, Qyburn and the Mountain are left Kings Landing. My prediction is that at some point Arya, the Hound, Sansa and Brienne leave to find Cersei. The Hound "kills" the Mountain but then dies himself. Arya fails to kill Cersei but Sansa does the deed. Also, have we seen the last of Melisandre?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Also, have we seen the last of Melisandre?
At one point as I was rewatching the whole show she says something the effect of “her destiny is to die in Westeros”... wont be sad to see her go!

Reaction Score
Arya fails to kill Cersei but Sansa does the deed. Also, have we seen the last of Melisandre?

There has to be something more Arya's request to Gendry to build that new weapon beyond giving her a chance to flirt. That weapon will play some role in an upcoming episode. Is it a weapon to kill Cersei, or a weapon designed to kill a zombie dragon?

As for Melisandre, there was a magazine cover a few weeks back that featured the GoT cast ahead of the season premiere and she was in it, so I'm guessing she may yet play a role this season.

Reaction Score
So most of the key characters are now assembled in Winterfell. Only Cersei, Qyburn and the Mountain are left Kings Landing. My prediction is that at some point Arya, the Hound, Sansa and Brienne leave to find Cersei. The Hound "kills" the Mountain but then dies himself. Arya fails to kill Cersei but Sansa does the deed. Also, have we seen the last of Melisandre?

Not a chance in hell Sansa willingly leaves the North to go to Kings Landing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom