Game of Thrones Season 8 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game of Thrones Season 8

Reaction Score
Isn’t the north basically caught in a vice between the Army of the Dead and the Golden Company?

My guess is Sansa has a plan. The smart money is kind of on Sansa now, she has the boldness of a Stark, the cunning of Little Finger and some Lannister in her now. She’s sort of been through hell as well so she is street smart.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
There has to be something more Arya's request to Gendry to build that new weapon beyond giving her a chance to flirt. That weapon will play some role in an upcoming episode. Is it a weapon to kill Cersei, or a weapon designed to kill a zombie dragon?

I remember this scene but for some reason can't remember what kind of weapon she wanted him to craft. Can someone fill me in? Don't think I'll have time to rewatch this episode before Sunday.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I remember this scene but for some reason can't remember what kind of weapon she wanted him to craft. Can someone fill me in? Don't think I'll have time to rewatch this episode before Sunday.
Sort of like a spear that could separate and had a dragon glass tip.

Reaction Score
I don’t see why people complained so much about this episode. There was lots to unpack.

Other than the dragon race it was good.

Reaction Score
de39803d4008f49ff533511944c5b1c86a2a1421.jpg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Isn’t the north basically caught in a vice between the Army of the Dead and the Golden Company?

My guess is Sansa has a plan. The smart money is kind of on Sansa now, she has the boldness of a Stark, the cunning of Little Finger and some Lannister in her now. She’s sort of been through hell as well so she is street smart.

Let's slow down there a bit. She's hasn't morphed from dumb as a box of rocks into some combo of the smartest guys in the show. She's probably at normal right now, with a fare bit of back bone. I certainly wouldn't give her the 'brilliant strategist' label right now.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
She’s not interested in Kings Landing anyway.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Let's slow down there a bit. She's hasn't morphed from dumb as a box of rocks into some combo of the smartest guys in the show. She's probably at normal right now, with a fare bit of back bone. I certainly wouldn't give her the 'brilliant strategist' label right now.
She’s an idiot

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Bleh. What a waste of two episodes. It's been like fan fic shipping.

I liked the first episode. Kinda needed that to pull everything together to move forward.

Then they went doubled down and, quite frankly, spread on some seriously thick cream cheese.

I still think of Arya Stark as 12 yrs old as she is in the books. So that scene was pretty freakin weird for me.

Reaction Score
I liked the first episode. Kinda needed that to pull everything together to move forward.

Then they went doubled down and, quite frankly, spread on some seriously thick cream cheese.

I still think of Arya Stark as 12 yrs old as she is in the books. So that scene was pretty freakin weird for me.

No plot development. No one died. No T&A. It's like GOT moved to the goddam Hallmark Channel. It's a freakin soap opera.

Reaction Score
Pretty boring episode. They were clearly trying to ramp up the tension of the coming fight where probably half the cast will likely die but a lot of it just fell flat for me, never mind the whole Arya/Gendry scene.

Did anyone else hope Jaime would just lop off Brienne head to make the proceedings at least a little exciting?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Great episode. Lot's of good interplay with key characters, Jon dropping the hammer on Dany and her still acting like a scalitohead. Any scene with the Hound is good.

So this is the last night of their life, and there are all these heartfelt conversations and other activities going on, and Theon, who has no johnson, cockblocks the entire castle by talking to Sansa the whole night. That is scalitoed up.

Reaction Score
Great episode. Lot's of good interplay with key characters, Jon dropping the hammer on Dany and her still acting like a scalitohead. Any scene with the Hound is good.

So this is the last night of their life, and there are all these heartfelt conversations and other activities going on, and Theon, who has no johnson, cockblocks the entire castle by talking to Sansa the whole night. That is scalitoed up.

What is she supposed to act like? “Oh sure you can be the heir to the throne now even though I have thought I was the heir for the past decade, no worries uhhhh nephew.” Get real.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
There are only 6 episodes this season to do the following.

Get everyone in place (ep 1), one to set up the end game for the survivors (ep 2), the battle of the dead (ep 3), the aftermath (ep 4), answer the Jon/Dany question (ep 5), the final battle with Cersei, (ep 6)

I don't know any of this for sure but it would seem pretty straight forward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom