Game of Thrones Season 8 | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Game of Thrones Season 8

Reaction Score
Where was the queen/kings guard? Do they not exist anymore? WTF
I'd have to go back and watch but some got taken out with the ceiling collapse. The mountain shielded her and only those two and Qyburn survived.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Saw "Bells" again last night, start to finish. Loved it. One of the Top 5 episodes in GoT history.

Fanboys are just mad because the fan fiction they write on their laptops between seasons doesn't make sense anymore now that Danaerys is wacky.

Reaction Score
Saw "Bells" again last night, start to finish. Loved it. One of the Top 5 episodes in GoT history.

Fanboys are just mad because the fan fiction they write on their laptops between seasons doesn't make sense anymore now that Danaerys is wacky.

Did it appear as if Vary's got letters/ravens set off? There were multiple scenes with him writing, correct?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Did it appear as if Vary's got letters/ravens set off? There were multiple scenes with him writing, correct?

Yes. They are gone, and that is going to be an issue in the Finale.

Reaction Score

I didn’t pick up on it the first time, but Varys was talking to that girl about poisoning Daenerys in the opening scene.

Reaction Score
It’s the finale tonight and I feel almost next to no anticipation for it. Shame really.

I am most excited to see the response to criticism from DD and the cast. I have already seen comments from Brienne, Jaime and Varys expressing their disappointment with the way their characters were written. And seen some other likely potshots from Gendry and Khaleesi.

Reaction Score
Wonder what all the haters will say in a few years when they find out this is all also what GRRM has planned

Reaction Score
That was a little out there.
I'm glad it's over.

Reaction Score
I'm happy with this whole last season. Could have been better writing/lead up but I like all the conclusions they reached

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Sansa. Total “see you next Tuesday” until the bitter end .
Tries to deny Bran the broken the throne.

He should be denied the throne but not by her.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I liked it. It kind of ended small after a huge episode, which was fine with me. Jon had to do what he did, and there were consequences for his actions.

While Bran is somewhat feel good, the reality is that the Wheel defeated Danaerys. The council of nobles that elected Bran was a collection of mediocrities, but that was who was left, and they would run the continent. Edmure, who was a failure every time he showed up, made a jackass out of himself one last time, yet he is one of the most powerful men in Westeros, showing that nothing changed.

I liked that the nobles all laughed when Tarly suggested they allow everyone to vote.

Overall, a solid season. I didn't agree with every outcome, but I was entertained and nothing completely pissed me off, unlike last season.

Reaction Score
Hey at least the sizzle reel for season 3 of Westworld looked pretty strong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom