Game Cancelled | The Boneyard

Game Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

So now watch the dude im buying our tickets from tell me to go scratch ... FML

Reaction Score
My first reaction ... this is just Stupid.

Two days they can re-deploy & find a far better staging area. Many, many people make plans far in advance for a BCS/FBS game. The damage & turmoil caused by the storm shouldn't be underestimated; but, this is just evidence of the small-minded & lack of can-do spirit. This is just an Insurance State special.

Reaction Score
So now watch the dude im buying our tickets from tell me to go scratch ... FML
You can have my two if the game is moved to Saturday. I have plans to go out of stste for the weekend that can't be changed.

Reaction Score
There go my plans for later this week. Labor Day Party this Saturday in Rhode Island. It's also a surprise Birthday Party for certain members of the wife's family. I'm cooked.

F

fortebleedsblue

Two days they can re-deploy & find a far better staging area. Many, many people make plans far in advance for a BCS/FBS game. The damage & turmoil caused by the storm shouldn't be underestimated; but, this is just evidence of the small-minded & lack of can-do spirit. This is just an Insurance State special.

Lets just hope it gets rescheduled I already have travel plans specifically for the game and am obligated to visit mine and my gfs family inbetween. Now its just going to be a weekend of hell.

Reaction Score
Moving the game to Saturday is bad. Canceling it would be a horrible for the team and the fans. Anyone know what the National Guard is distributing?

F

fortebleedsblue

Moving the game to Saturday is bad. Canceling it would be a disaster for the team and the fans. Anyone know what the National Guard is distributing?

cases of water and band aids.... the ones with snoopy on them

F

fortebleedsblue

You can have my two if the game is moved to Saturday. I have plans to go out of stste for the weekend that can't be changed.

KingNittany if true I'll be more than glad to take them off your hands. PM / message or what ever they call it me if so...

Reaction Score

+1,000

Reaction Score

guarantee that wouldn't be your reaction if you were one of the people the NG was helping

Reaction Score
We must all maintain political correctness. No fun allowed.

Reaction Score
If game cant be played on Thursday, how can it be played 2 days later

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If Hathaway is still the AD this game is played.

Reaction Score
Guaranteed. And thus my disclaimer.

But ... I am pretty certain that this would NOT be the case for any other BCS program. There are only 6 BCS football games; there are lots of big field in that State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom