Game 5 - Just Simply | The Boneyard

Game 5 - Just Simply

Reaction Score
Bad. Offense regressed. D is beyond any hope. 650 yards given up. There is little if anything good that will come from this brutally terrible season. Fully disgusted. If Crocker is he here next year, I will not waste my time or money. Edsall better figure out how to get some football players on the field.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
This is probably my last year coming to games. There’s a lot of fun to be had in CT on Saturdays in September and October. There’s nothing fun about this

Yeah same here. I am not going to go for the rest of the year--maybe one more game, but that's it. absolutely not buying season tickets for next year

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Pathetic....pathetic on effort, pathetic on talent, pathetic on coaching. I don’t have to continue....you all understand. Completely and utterly pathetic.

FillTheRent

College football lives in Connecticut
Reaction Score
That missed field goal was killer. Total momentum swing. It looked like we were going to punch it in for a TD with less than a minute left to make it 14-14 going into the half. Instead, we settle for the field goal, miss it, and Cincinnati drives the length of the field in less than a minute to make it 21-7. The whole team wasn't the same after that missed FG.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
That missed field goal was killer. Total momentum swing. It looked like we were going to punch it in for a TD with less than a minute left to make it 14-14 going into the half. Instead, we settle for the field goal, miss it, and Cincinnati drives the length of the field in less than a minute to make it 21-7. The whole team wasn't the same after that missed FG.

You're totally right. I think the team gave up once that happened. It was just so classic UConn--one of those moments where you just know the game is over, and the players have come to know those moments too. They see it happen and think, "Here we go again..."

Reaction Score
we completely folded after that. not a good sign

Reaction Score
Impossible to remember a team so totally outclassed and out coached for such a consistently long period of games

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Impossible to remember a team so totally outclassed and out coached for such a consistently long period of games
The Browns and Lions ring a bell...and now we know how Northwestern fans used to feel.

Reaction Score
I was hoping that I could watch until Q4 but unfortunately it was early in Q3 that I had to kick the dog and walk away.

But anyway I bleed blue

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I was hoping that I could watch until Q4 but unfortunately it was early in Q3 that I had to kick the dog and walk away.

But anyway I bleed blue
My wife laughed at me for watching til the bitter end.... she asked “WTF is your major malfunction?”

Reaction Score

That’s what Edsall just said on postgame... He also took the blame for not being able to find the right messaging for this team to get them to play aggressive and loose (paraphrased).

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
That’s what Edsall just said on postgame... He also took the blame for not being able to find the right messaging for this team to get them to play aggressive and loose (paraphrased).
Huh....I’m so sick of Edsall speak.

Reaction Score
The sad/crazy thing is they are worse than last years team :( . Did not think that was possible.

Reaction Score
Got to tell you Pindell isn’t helping and defense looked okay till last quarters. WTH is going on they are young but still should put up a fight every quarter

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Got to tell you Pindell isn’t helping and defense looked okay till last quarters. WTH is going on they are young but still should put up a fight every quarter
Who’s defense were you watching? Asking for a blind friend.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

But anyway I bleed blue
Thanks for clarifying. For a second I thought you didn’t bleed blue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom