Future Nonconference Opponents | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Future Nonconference Opponents

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The NBE is not on the same level as the OBE. If you think so you are either under 30 or have memory issues. The NBE is a fine conference and UConn is fortunate to be involved, however, it is distant in overall strength in comparative to the OBE. That being said, I would love to see a much more competitive OOC schedule. It pleases the real basketball fans and helps the players.

Reaction Score
The NBE is not on the same level as the OBE. If you think so you are either under 30 or have memory issues. The NBE is a fine conference and UConn is fortunate to be involved, however, it is distant in overall strength in comparative to the OBE. That being said, I would love to see a much more competitive OOC schedule. It pleases the real basketball fans and helps the players.
No current conference compares to the OBE

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

I don't think a single person has said that the current Big East compares to the old one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom