OT: - Friday Sweet 16 Games | Page 12 | The Boneyard

OT: Friday Sweet 16 Games

Reaction Score
Xavier is done. They are getting roasted in Kansas City BBQ style
Texas looks really good. Of course they could go cold in their next game but they seem to be peaking physically and play great D. Very athletic and a lot left in the tank. No idea what to make of Xavier. Just look a step slow and ice cold.

Reaction Score
People aren't going to like you using the T word.
Sorry. No cultural connotation intended. Literally just a dude elbowing guys in the head when driving or going for a rebound. Vicious.

Reaction Score
Sorry. No cultural connotation intended. Literally just a dude elbowing guys in the head when driving or going for a rebound. Vicious.
It doesn't bother me but I know how much that word makes people freak out.

Reaction Score
Let’s go SDSU; most of you know I’m in SD and I can’t wait to see what the bars will be like today and certainly Sunday if they win. Talk about a college team that a city is ready to get behind. Helps that we have literally nothing but the Padres here lol

Torn between Princeton and Creighton. I was born in Princeton Hospital and raised a town away, and would love to see them keep going. But I would also like to see as many BE teams in the elite eight as possible

Obviously rooting for X because I don’t care about Texas, and I think they’ve been a little overrated all year

Don’t really care about Miami/Houston
“Texas, and I think they’ve been a little overrated all year”
Doesn’t seem like it tonight

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Doom---35.jpg

caw

Reaction Score
Creighton takes care of bidness.

Well coached and they play hard and play clean. You'd have to be a real low life to not like them.

Xavier on the other hand depends on the player. Kunkel is extremely unlikeable, as is Freemantle.

Sidenote: Two best Kenpom defensive teams in the BE are the teams that made it to the Elite Eight. Defense travels

Reaction Score
Creighton takes care of bidness.

Well coached and they play hard and play clean. You'd have to be a real low life to not like them.
Guess I’m a low life, as something about that team irks me.

Reaction Score
Absolutely nothing would make me happier than to see a dead-eyed, amoral, cynical nihilist like Nate Oats go down. Not that I have strong feels about the guy or anything.
Ball don’t lie, Nate.

(Sorry, had to do that.)

Reaction Score
Texas seems unbeatable. If they get by Miami, they will be massively favored to win it all in their home state. Gonzaga, if they beat us, has no chance.

Reactions: THC
Reaction Score
Texas seems unbeatable. If they get by Miami, they will be massively favored to win it all in their home state. Gonzaga, if they beat us, has no chance.

Nah. They're only up 13. Xavier has shot like crap and are worn out. If Texas were an invincible team of destiny, they would be up 25 right now.

Reactions: caw

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom