OT: - Friday Sweet 16 Games | The Boneyard

OT: Friday Sweet 16 Games

Reaction Score
Let’s go SDSU; most of you know I’m in SD and I can’t wait to see what the bars will be like today and certainly Sunday if they win. Talk about a college team that a city is ready to get behind. Helps that we have literally nothing but the Padres here lol

Torn between Princeton and Creighton. I was born in Princeton Hospital and raised a town away, and would love to see them keep going. But I would also like to see as many BE teams in the elite eight as possible

Obviously rooting for X because I don’t care about Texas, and I think they’ve been a little overrated all year

Don’t really care about Miami/Houston

Reaction Score
I know it's weird, but I am rooting for Houston even though they are a 1. I feel a little non p5 llegiance to them even though they are in the b12 next year. F Miami.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Let’s go SDSU; most of you know I’m in SD and I can’t wait to see what the bars will be like today and certainly Sunday if they win. Talk about a college team that a city is ready to get behind. Helps that we have literally nothing but the Padres here lol

Torn between Princeton and Creighton. I was born in Princeton Hospital and raised a town away, and would love to see them keep going. But I would also like to see as many BE teams in the elite eight as possible

Obviously rooting for X because I don’t care about Texas, and I think they’ve been a little overrated all year

Don’t really care about Miami/Houston
Don't care about Miami, but wouldn't mind seeing Houston out.

Reaction Score
If SDSU could hit any of their wide open shots they would be up big

Reaction Score
Yikes. Pretty ugly game thus far.

SDSU doesn't look like much. Not particularly fast. Not particularly big. Doesn't seem to shoot so great.

Reaction Score
The level we played at yesterday compared to what we’re seeing in this game and what we’ll see in the games tonight will tell a story. None of the teams remaining can f with that team last night. None

Reaction Score
The level we played at yesterday compared to what we’re seeing in this game and what we’ll see in the games tonight will tell a story. None of the teams remaining can f with that team last night. None
The way we played yesterday, we’d be up by 20 on either of these teams right now.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Whole world is pulling for SDSU. They play great D. Not sure it’s enough.

I bet on Miami and think Houston will be challenged now that they are playing legit teams. I’m still not a believer.

I’ll be rooting for Creighton. Princeton had their run. Creighton is one of two teams that might, possibly keep Bama out of the final. The other is K-State. Not much left on that aide of the bracket.

Xavier vs Texas is the best game of the day.

Reaction Score
Whole world is pulling for SDSU. They play great D. Not sure it’s enough.

I bet on Miami and think Houston will be challenged now that they are playing legit teams. I’m still not a believer.

I’ll be rooting for Creighton. Princeton had their run. Creighton is one of two teams that might, possibly keep Bama out of the final. The other is K-State. Not much left on that aide of the bracket.

Xavier vs Texas is the best game of the day.
A 3 team BE final four is a legitimate possibility. And probably the most worrisome for me

Reaction Score
My flight has the game (awesome) but it’s too zoomed in to see the score/time!

0D3446DF-BD35-4860-93D0-660E1878B28A.jpeg

Reaction Score
SDSU looks solid defensively, they just need to settle down with the ball. I’m wondering if there are any non-Alabama fans who are rooting for Bama.

Reaction Score
The Aztecs spend a lot of time in the weight room

Reaction Score
Bama looks very vulnerable the way they are playing. Not sure if San Diego St has the horses over 40 minutes but maybe their next opponent does.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom