OT: - Friday Sweet 16 Games | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT: Friday Sweet 16 Games

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It seems like they'll probably take out Xavier who can't make layups. If he's out against Miami, though, my guess is that it'll be Miami v. Gonzaga/UConn winner
Either way, it seems like the 4 best teams remaining after tonight may all be on the same side of the bracket. Somehow I think K-State is going to come out of the left side.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Xavier still has some of the Travis Steele on them. They will just quit on a game if they are struggling early, and it appears they have done that tonight.

Reaction Score
Hate to say it but it looks like Xavier is done with that half court heave at buZzer

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Texas vs Miami will be interesting.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Texas seems like only team which can match UConn size, speed, athleticism and skill.
Doom---34.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Creighton simply missing endless open shots.

Reaction Score
Creighton leaving the door open, they've had a bunch of chances for the killshot and never took advantage.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Texas is good. I had them coming out of that region in all but one bracket 4/5. I think they were right there with UConn pre tourney as I have UConn coming out of the west 4/5 in most of my brackets.

But Gonzaga is going to be a great game. I think if we can start quickly we can wear them down. Of course the key is Timme but they are very efficient and that puts their average players in good scoring position. I did not see anything that I would say looked like great guard play. They had four players log more than 30 minutes.And other than Timme only Strawther scored double figures but it took him fifteen shots. They did get 50 rebounds. If we play a good game not great game we have a great chance to go to Houston.

Creighton looks like they are wearing down Princeton. So worse case scenario big East has 1/4 of the elite eight. Big 10 zero. When will the selection committee end their favoritism. This may be the purest sports spectacle left. We need to go with the rating systems because the NET and KenPom until tonight we’re much better at ranking /seeding teams than a group of donor influenced politicians. Disgraceful. Villanova was better than at least one of the Big 10 teams that made it.

Big East either the best or second best conference in America this year. Go HUSKIES!!! Drive for Five baby!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom