FIVE SEED | Page 4 | The Boneyard

FIVE SEED

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
we do have a history of very unhappy endings in March for the boys from Ohio
it would only be right if the last uc-uconn aac game was in the conference tournament and you guys basically knock us out of the ncaas. and thats exactly what is gonna happen.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
it would only be right if the last uc-uconn aac game was in the conference tournament and you guys basically knock us out of the ncaas. and thats exactly what is gonna happen.

I don't understand why you're so pessimistic; it's not like Cincinnati has a history of losing in their 2nd tournament game.

Reaction Score
Love your spirit, but if we play like today, we don't win 2 games.
Good teams win when they play poorly...bad teams don’t. This was a classic trap game and we won

Reaction Score
Greg Marshall is a great tournament coach, that game really scares me. Playing Tulane again won't be easy, would have preferred the 6 seed honestly.

While I prefer ECU than Tulane I like the 5 seed because I prefer Cincy than Houston. Need the kids to be all in from the whistle on Thursday but Hunter and his team will not be easy once again. One game at a time!

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Whaley has emerged as this year’s surprise spark in a way that was almost too good to be true. Up until today he was shooting a high high percent from the paint. Today was a hiccup. He’ll be back on Thursday.

He was really back on by the 2nd half. He had an abysmal first half, but scored 10 pts on 4/4 FG, 2/3FT and had 3 boards and 4 blocks in the 2nd half. 7 rebounds came in the first half, but a lot of them were offense rebounds that resulted in missed buckets.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
He was really back on by the 2nd half. He had an abysmal first half, but scored 10 pts on 4/4 FG, 2/3FT and had 3 boards and 4 blocks in the 2nd half. 7 rebounds came in the first half, but a lot of them were offense rebounds that resulted in missed buckets.

Even his bad days are statistically good days. He is a game changer that pork chop!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom