FIVE SEED | Page 3 | The Boneyard

FIVE SEED

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Hopefully Hurley works on his timeouts strategy

Reaction Score
Can't wait to be off ESPNU and CBSSN.... It has been a Head bang getting games on in my household this year. Streams have been a fight for me recently and my network package is not gonna change. At least FS1 and the BE will be available. :)
Yeah, I've never had an issue streaming games but it's been a nightmare this year. I've ended up just watching ESPNU games on my tablet and not even trying on my TV

Reaction Score
Crazy but the 7 seed would’ve been better. We get Wichita second round if we win and then Cincy after that. Playing Cincy for our 3rd game in 3 days is not ideal.
Come this time of year, you have to worry about everyone. There are no guarantee games now. With that said, unless you are getting a first round bye, the seeding does not matter. Id rather have a seed with an easier route to the championship game.

Reaction Score
First game is at 1 on Thursday so even though our start time is listed at 3, looks like we won’t actually play until around 3:30

Reaction Score
After watching this game, let's just get past Tulane. Again.
Yeah. Not a great game by us today. Perfect letdown game. Dunno why we struggled on D so much.

Reaction Score

Starting a new job next week so Luckily I have Thursday and Friday off can watch. Need the young bucks to play big here. It’s the type of tournament where two players can really take over (CV & Bouk) and we’ll need it. One game at a time....

also for those saying they’re struggling with streaming, I’ve had zero issues with YouTube Tv. They’ve had every game including the dreaded espnu and cbs sports games. They have fs1 for next season too, I’d suggest it.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I've never had an issue streaming games but it's been a nightmare this year. I've ended up just watching ESPNU games on my tablet and not even trying on my TV
I don't get either channel so watching most of our season has been on feed2all.org and reddit streams for me. I need to thank the Boneyard for giving me the know how for these feeds this year. I hope next year is better channel reception for me, and any remaining post-regular season games we have.

Reaction Score
6 seed has to go thru Smu or Houston in quarters which we avoided....
Yeah but they get an easier second round game. But yer right - deff don’t want to see Houston and cincy is struggling

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
First game is at 1 on Thursday so even though our start time is listed at 3, looks like we won’t actually play until around 3:30
There may be a consistency advantage to having the brackets offer UConn a similar start time for every day that they play.

That said, ONE GAME AT A TIME.

Reaction Score
Let’s do this.

You love to see it. Need to get back @ Wichita for that 2OT loss then ruin Cinci’s season.

On another note that Wichita game got me thinking... 3 OT losses in conference play, if we flipped all 3 of those we’d be on the bye right now, would have beat Tulsa, Wichita, and Temple. So we’d be in the 3 way tie with Cinci and Houston

Reaction Score
On another note that Wichita game got me thinking... 3 OT losses in conference play, if we flipped all 3 of those we’d be on the bye right now, would have beat Tulsa, Wichita, and Temple. So we’d be in the 3 way tie with Cinci and Houston

If we won all 4 conference OT games we'd have won a share of the league title, but gotten the 3rd seed in a pretty gnarly tiebreaker loss (three way even head to head, even record against common opponents down to the 8th seed).

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Let’s do this.

This Seems right. I consider Wichita State almost as dangerous as Houston. And more dangerous than Cinci or Tulsa. Glad to avoid SMU, that’s a bad matchup for us.

I have to attend a funeral Thursday morning so will work from home after that. Can watch on my iPad. Almost always work from home on Friday, but I need to be in Boston for a concert Friday night. Hopefully can see the whole game before we leave.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom