First Night Sets Wrong Tone | The Boneyard

First Night Sets Wrong Tone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You're right Chief, anyone that shows up next year should be forced to run the Gampel stairs for two hours after drinking raw eggs cracked into a glass while listening to "Eye of the Tiger".

Reaction Score
Watching SpongeBob Square Pants sets wrong tone for Uconn Huskies reported in Chiefs' Briefs.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
This is easily the stupidest concept that's been pushed on the BY this whole season. Saying things like "this post isn't for the First Nigt crowd" makes me think all your posts are a joke Chief.

Reaction Score
Ok, we've had people blame everything else for the loss today, pick a player on a given night, the assistants, lack of depth, KO, so now let's try to say it all started with First Night. There have been any number of surprising supposed culprits, but I can't think of even one set of circumstances where First Night has anything to do with losing to Houston, or the season in general.

Reaction Score
Everest_kalapatthar_crop.jpg

PEAK. BONEYARD.

Reaction Score
When people talk about banning posters and removing threads... this is what should be gone. Instead of realistic and vaunted criticisms.

Reaction Score
I was roundly criticized when I criticized playing with girls on first night as not setting the right tone for the season. Now KO is saying we are not tough and focused enough. If he really believes that, lets eliminate the sideshow next October.

2.jpg

Reaction Score
I was roundly criticized when I criticized playing with girls on first night as not setting the right tone for the season. Now KO is saying we are not tough and focused enough. If he really believes that, lets eliminate the sideshow next October.
You'd think some of that national championship air would be good for the guys.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
When people talk about banning posters and removing threads... this is what should be gone. Instead of realistic and vaunted criticisms.
Do you have any idea how few threads are deleted and how few posters are banned? We are like the Superbad of message boards. You pretty much have to post a picture of someone raping a goat dressed in a UConn tshirt to get booted.

And as for deleting a thread like this, you have still not understood the nuance that makes this Boneyard gold, grasshopper.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'm going to say that the shock of this game has gotten to Chief
Or maybe not....................................

Reaction Score
Do you have any idea how few threads are deleted and how few posters are banned? We are like the Superbad of message boards. You pretty much have to post a picture of someone raping a goat dressed in a UConn tshirt to get booted.

And as for deleting a thread like this, you have still not understood the nuance that makes this Boneyard gold, grasshopper.

Well currently a moderator is telling me that negative posts need to be removed and I was put on sitewide "probation" with post delays for just making "negative" comments in a chat thread with no explanation or warning - maybe I don't understand what it takes to be banned here. Heck, I'll probably get banned for pointing this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom