First Night Coverage | The Boneyard

First Night Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tim Welsh AND Jeff Goodman, yikes
Gotta give welsh credit he got better as the year went on, i remember in a ncaat preview show he picked us as a dark horse to win it all. But definitely stinks overall as an analyst lol. Atleast he isn't steve lappas

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Tim Welsh AND Jeff Goodman, yikes
"yeah they won the national championship and will have the best backcourt in the country again, and yeah they have some really good recruits and transfers coming in.... but they're still not the best team in new england." (as the banner is being revealed)

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
give me the trillest man in America, Jay Bilas!! and andy katz

Reaction Score
Gotta give welsh credit he got better as the year went on, i remember in a ncaat preview show he picked us as a dark horse to win it all. But definitely stinks overall as an analyst lol. Atleast he isn't steve lappas
Welsh was the same negative ass dude at the end of the year calling the Rutgers game, when he acted like Bazz and Boat were about to shoot a fair one during a game, as he was when he first started calling UConn games during the ban year. Can't stand him, just negative point after negative point all game long.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Eerybody gets better when you are winning!

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
What kind of coverage should we expect? Like live look ins or basically a full scrimmage or what?

Reaction Score
This may be nitpicking on my end, but I wish they could come up with a more UConn-centric name for this other than "First Night".
Even just "Husky Mania" is a thousand times better.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
give me the trillest man in America, Jay Bilas!! and andy katz
I know I must be getting old, but what does trill mean? Is it similar to saying something is "ill" (as in cool?)

Thanks in advance...

Reaction Score
Bah. Nobody cares about the WWE.
lol there is a serious WWE following. I have friends who have only started likely professionally wrestling once they became adults, which is strange. They find it a great source of 'entertainment'. my fantasy draft got pushed back because of a monday night raw

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I know I must be getting old, but what does trill mean? Is it similar to saying something is "ill" (as in cool?)

Thanks in advance...
lol trill means true and real... billas' twitter has all rap lyrics and says that once in awhile... Also this was from gameday at gampel for the cuse game...

aM6oqXo.png

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
We need a damn dunk contest too. Facey purvis and boat would all SHOW out
Why in the mother world would we not have a dunk contest? Didn't we have one last year? My god that just seems like a given on a night like this

Reaction Score
Why in the mother world would we not have a dunk contest? Didn't we have one last year? My god that just seems like a given on a night like this

Because dunk contests have devolved into the most boring non-spectacles in sports. I'd rather watch a quiz show. Now, if you mixed the two so that you had to answer a question while dunking...then you might be onto something.

Reaction Score
Because dunk contests have devolved into the most boring non-spectacles in sports. I'd rather watch a quiz show. Now, if you mixed the two so that you had to answer a question while dunking...then you might be onto something.

Keep that in mind when they play Simon Says in a few weeks.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
lol there is a serious WWE following. I have friends who have only started likely professionally wrestling once they became adults, which is strange. They find it a great source of 'entertainment'. my fantasy draft got pushed back because of a monday night raw
You may want to consider new friends.

Reaction Score

Have you been there to watch the quiz show? You may think twice about that one........

Then again if you watched the last dunking contest where Maya and Tina were trying to dunk you may want to watch Simon Sez and quiz shows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom