February - Other Big East Games | Page 26 | The Boneyard

February - Other Big East Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Nova survives.

Do not foul Moore on Saturday. Guy doesn't miss from the stripe.

Reaction Score
saturday night will be brutal. they have all the momentum and playing at a top 20-25 level. win gets them legitimately close to bubble.

Reaction Score
Nova can probably get in if they beat us and then get to the BE Final. The quality teams are there to jump up for an at-large. They don't necessarily have to win the whole thing.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nova is hot. Are they 7 of 8 now? Poor execution by Seton Hall on last play
6 of the last 7 with their only loss being at the AMP against Providence. The Friars swept Nova this year. I still think UConn has the personnel to win at Nova, but damn I would love to have Devin Carter for that one game. Anytime Daniels and Moore challenged Carter 1 v 1 he shut them down

Reaction Score
6 of the last 7 with their only loss being at the AMP against Providence. The Friars swept Nova this year. I still think UConn has the personnel to win at Nova, but damn I would love to have Devin Carter for that one game. Anytime Daniels and Moore challenged Carter 1 v 1 he shut them down
Andre should hold his own.

caw

Reaction Score

Yeah they are playing really well right now but so is UConn. Both teams are near the top of the league over the past 8 games.

Marquette is 7 of 8 but their streak goes back longer than 8 games

UConn would be at 7 of 8 if they can win tomorrow.
Nova at 6 of 8

Same time period
X is 4 of 8
Creighton is 5 of 8
PC is 5 of 8

Have to beat DePaul first though.

Reaction Score
Nova moved up to 76 in NET. Of course, a Quad 1 match on the road is a NET of 75 or better. So Nova is one spot away from this being another Q1 match for UConn. Will Nova move up a spot or two even if they lose at home to the Huskies?

Reaction Score
With Nova back on the bubble we will likely get worked over by the refs on Saturday.
yes, Nova is going to enter that game hungry and desperate for a Q1 win with an energized home crowd. UConn has to match the intensity while also staying composed as they are going to get a some horrible calls against them especially with the way Nova players create contact in the post.

Question is who to put AJax on, Justin Moore or Cam Whitmore? He did a great job on Whitmore in the first match in Hartford.

I would love it if UConn could pull off a great win at Nova. But first there is DePaul. Can't overlook them. DePaul's record isn't good, but they are not going to fold and give up. They played Marquette tough in Milwaukee after falling into a 21 pt deficit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom