favorite hot sauce | Page 5 | The Boneyard

favorite hot sauce

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Grace's from Jamaica is our go to instead of Tabasco. Found Red Clay in SC a few years ago, and it's my fave for flavoring. It's not nuclear hot, and that's why we have 2-3 different bottles as hubby prefers hot hot sauce.

GoDAWGS

"I Love Whaley"
Reaction Score
I honestly didn't expect the boneyard to be so lame regarding hot sauces, franks and choullas? Really? If that's the case then coors light and bud light are the best beers in Connecticut. Try out a hot sauce store once in a while it'll blow your mind. Here's a some of my favorites. Aztec tequila, tears of the sun, pebblish provision #4 and #7 (agave peach and hickory mango), Ass kickin reaper sauce, times up reaper sauce (pepper palace).

Reaction Score
As long as it burns on the way in, and burns on the way out, u got a winner.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
People listing grocery store hot sauces. Good grief. I find that many different hot sauces are needed for different scenarios. These Yellowbird sauces are solid. 2.2 oz. Original Variety 5–Pack

I will give a shout out to Trader Joes hot taco sauce as it is excellent. Not quite a hot sauce.

this one is excellent

C0E06533-65DE-4200-9615-76B144B4D214.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
People listing grocery store hit sauces. Good grief. I find that many different hot sauces are needed for different scenarios. These Yellowbird sauces are solid. 2.2 oz. Original Variety 5–Pack

I will give a shout out to Trader Joes hot taco sauce as it is excellent. Not quite a hot sauce.

this one is excellent

View attachment 54408
Available at your local H-E-B grocery stores.
+1 on TJ

Reaction Score
I friend from Oregon sent me some Secret Aardvark sauces a few years ago. This one was good--a Caribbean/Tex-Mex blend (their Drunken Jerk marinade was also excellent).

Aardvark_800x.JPG

That’s one of the staples in the Fuego Box link I posted a page or so ago. Just got a new bottle last week. One of my kid’s goes through it like crazy.

Reaction Score
I friend from Oregon sent me some Secret Aardvark sauces a few years ago. This one was good--a Caribbean/Tex-Mex blend (their Drunken Jerk marinade was also excellent).

Aardvark_800x.JPG
My foodie brother-in-law got me a bottle of this for my birthday. LOVE it. I'm not a hot sauce expert, but it's probably my favorite hot sauce I've owned.

In the fridge: Cholula (almost out of the big bottle, I use this the most), Tapatio and Secret Aardvark.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My foodie brother-in-law got me a bottle of this for my birthday. LOVE it. I'm not a hot sauce expert, but it's probably my favorite hot sauce I've owned.

In the fridge: Cholula (almost out of the big bottle, I use this the most), Tapatio and Secret Aardvark.
Just killed another bottle last week and need to restock. My favorite for a few years now also, also my oldest daughter’s favorite.

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
The yellowbird hot sauces are all excellent. I also put Marie Sharp’s on just about everything.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Just killed another bottle last week and need to restock. My favorite for a few years now also, also my oldest daughter’s favorite.
Their locator shows Lowe's or Fresh Market as places to buy.
Lowe's? Never would have occurred to me.

Reaction Score
Their locator shows Lowe's or Fresh Market as places to buy.
Lowe's? Never would have occurred to me.
Who would of thought that? The Lowes near me in Newington indicates that they have 15 Available. Will have try it.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
People listing grocery store hot sauces. Good grief. I find that many different hot sauces are needed for different scenarios. These Yellowbird sauces are solid. 2.2 oz. Original Variety 5–Pack

this one is excellent

View attachment 54408
fwiw, Yellowbird is sold at grocery stores.

Reaction Score
I usually go with Crystal, but most supermarket hot sauces aren't as hot as I'd like.

My name's Steve. While visiting my brother Ed, I saw he bought this . . .

1629641178573.png

Reaction Score

I bought the four pack sampler of Secret Aardvark based on the recommendations on here. Absolutely fantastic. I might restock just to make sure I have it at the rate I'm running through it.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I bought the four pack sampler of Secret Aardvark based on the recommendations on here. Absolutely fantastic. I might restock just to make sure I have it at the rate I'm running through it.
Lol I did the exact same. Def going to be oneof my moves when don’t do Marie Sharps

Reaction Score
Glad you loved it. The Big Green Pizza Truck came to school on Friday and I shared my bottle of Secret Aardvark w/ my co-workers. The biggest fan was the classy sixty year old guy who hosts the best tailgates, so I respect his food opinions.

Reaction Score
Not hot sauce but these guys have some nice blends… I really like the ghost pepper/roasted garlic/toasted onion on chicken/pork chops off the grill, the four pepper blend (great on shrimp/crab sauce) and the Asian Red (work great w/ marinades & stir fries).

Reaction Score
Pour Elijah's Xtreme Regret on an omelot.

Carolina Reaper and Trinidad Scorpion peppers....hot...but has hints of other flavors...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom