Favorite Holloween Candy or | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Favorite Holloween Candy or

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm a traditionalist. I like the chocolate based candy. Kit Kat, Butterfinger, Twix, 3 Musketeers, Snickers, Baby Ruth, Milky Way and of course Reese's Peanut Butter cups. I used to not like coconut, but that's grown on me. We used to get a lot of Sugar Daddys and Sugar babies too.

Worst -
1. Good n' Plenty
2. Necco Wafers
3 Candy corn
4. Non-candy items. A pencil is not a treat. I don't care how many Pac-Man ghost erasers come with it.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I'm a traditionalist. I like the chocolate based candy. Kit Kat, Butterfinger, Twix, 3 Musketeers, Snickers, Baby Ruth, Milky Way and of course Reese's Peanut Butter cups. I used to not like coconut, but that's grown on me. We used to get a lot of Sugar Daddys and Sugar babies too.

Worst -
1. Good n' Plenty
2. Necco Wafers
3 Candy corn
4. Non-candy items. A pencil is not a treat. I don't care how many Pac-Man ghost erasers come with it.
Forgot good n plenty. So disappointing

Husky25

Reaction Score
the fruity tootsie rolls are underrated. and they seemingly only come out at halloween.

i love good & plenty.
Which also seemingly only come out at Halloween.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Best: Balut or Hákarl

Worst: All that sweet stuff...:p

Husky25

Reaction Score
It was for McDonald's. When I went to use them a week later to buy a milkshake this McDonald's told me the coupon was not valid since it wasn't Halloween anymore. :( Never forgot that.

Felt like Rodney Dangerfield:(
Did they get one of @Deepster 's religious apples to the front door?

Reaction Score
Whoppers are awesome.

Worst. Anything with almonds or hazelnut. I'm allergic to them. Although it hasn't stopped me from eating Bit-O-Honey - just take an antihistimine after.

Reaction Score
It was for McDonald's. When I went to use them a week later to buy a milkshake this McDonald's told me the coupon was not valid since it wasn't Halloween anymore. :( Never forgot that.

Felt like Rodney Dangerfield:(
That McD's screwed you. I remember getting those coupons. They were meant to be given out on Halloween, not used on Halloween. Some people would give out a whole book of them, others were just give you one ripped out. As a chubby kid that would certainly enjoy a burger and fries, I didn't mind getting these, but they generally went unused thanks to my mom trying to get me to eat better. Maybe if they were for Arby's...

Reaction Score
When I was in grammar school there was a really popular teacher who lived in the neighborhood. So many kids went to his house on Halloween that by the end of the night he was handing out loose change. I remember getting a few pennies and nickels.

Reaction Score
That McD's screwed you. I remember getting those coupons. They were meant to be given out on Halloween, not used on Halloween. Some people would give out a whole book of them, others were just give you one ripped out. As a chubby kid that would certainly enjoy a burger and fries, I didn't mind getting these, but they generally went unused thanks to my mom trying to get me to eat better. Maybe if they were for Arby's...

Statute of limitations ran on the class action unfortunately by thirty-five years otherwise I would seriously consider it. Do Arby's still exist? If so I would like to check one out. Did you ever get the candy cigarettes? A study showed sixth graders who received candy cigs on Halloween were twice as likely to actually smoke.
1572554130421.png

Reaction Score
When I was in grammar school there was a really popular teacher who lived in the neighborhood. So many kids went to his house on Halloween that by the end of the night he was handing out loose change. I remember getting a few pennies and nickels.
Nice dog :)

Cooool story! :) lol

Reaction Score
We used to cover half of Sandy Hook every year. We walked miles and miles to essentially fill up a pillowcase.

Best: $100,000 bar
Worst: Candy Corn

Other interesting treats:. Big Buddy, Charleston Chew, Jolly Ranchers, Bubble Yum, Caramel Apples

Reaction Score
We used to cover half of Sandy Hook every year. We walked miles and miles to essentially fill up a pillowcase.

Best: $100,000 bar
Worst: Candy Corn

Other interesting treats:. Big Buddy, Charleston Chew, Jolly Ranchers, Bubble Yum, Caramel Apples
YES! Charleston Chew! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Just got first trick or treater. Went with letting kids pick out of the bowl.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom