Favorite Holloween Candy or | The Boneyard

Favorite Holloween Candy or

Reaction Score
what did you love to see in your trick or treat bag? What did you hate to see as a kid in your bag?

Fav in Bag-Sugar Daddy
Hate to see-???? hmmmm

Reaction Score
That feeling as a kid when you get home and dump your bag of candy on the living room floor and sort it out is one of my best childhood memories. I would have loved baseball cards but never received.

I agree with candy corn being a downer. The color scheme was exceptional though.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
whoppers are the worst -- one of the few types of candy i won't actually eat
What is wrong with you? Whoppers are awesome!

I would have loved to trade with you. One of my favorite ice creams on the planet is the malted milk ball ice cream at Brickley's in Wakefield, RI.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
favorite? twix
send it back? apples, granola stuff, celery and carrot sticks in zip-locks, raisins, tangerines. seriously, tangerines in a pillow case, which, before emptying will get kicked, or used to whack a friend like a 100 times? sure, lets just pour sticky tangerine soup over a bag filled with candy.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Somewhat OT, I was looking at the bags (and bags) of stuff Mrs. CL82 bought and she had a bag with a set of plastic mini fangs with watermelon blood. I choked back my initial reaction of "what is wrong with you woman" because of the inevitable "well you could buy the candy..."retort.

But what do you think? I think that it is lame on a epic scale. I'll probably end up chucking it in their 'sleeping bags' with other candy.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
What is wrong with you? Whoppers are awesome!

I would have loved to trade with you. One of my favorite ice creams on the planet is the malted milk ball ice cream at Brickley's in Wakefield, RI.

I don’t recall seeing that at the Brinkley’s in Narragansett....I’ll have to check it out next summer.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Somewhat OT, I was looking at the bags (and bags) of stuff Mrs. CL82 bought and she had a bag with a set of plastic mini fangs with watermelon blood. I choked back my initial reaction of "what is wrong with you woman" because of the inevitable "well you could buy the candy..."retort. (Disclosure: CL82 does not grocery shop, ever. If there's no food in the fridge, I'll eat out.)

But what do you think? I think that it is lame on a epic scale. I'll probably end up chucking it in their 'sleeping bags' with other candy.
I think the kids will love them and you will owe big props to Mrs. CL82.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
My least favorites were:

anything with coconut
Sweet tarts or those fake sweet tart equivalents
Laffy taffy

Loved anything with chocolate

Reaction Score
Somewhat OT, I was looking at the bags (and bags) of stuff Mrs. CL82 bought and she had a bag with a set of plastic mini fangs with watermelon blood. I choked back my initial reaction of "what is wrong with you woman" because of the inevitable "well you could buy the candy..."retort.

I think that the weather is going to cause a light crowd tonight, and you’ll be having watermelon blood for dessert for the next week or so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom