Fall Camp 2018 Coverage - #RiseAsOne | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Fall Camp 2018 Coverage - #RiseAsOne

Reaction Score
Wish we were starting off the season with an FCS opponent so we could build some momentum. UCF and Boise are going to be a bear for a young team.
OTOH, struggling to get past FCS teams to start the year like we've been doing can't be good for the team mentality either.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Well... about the RB depth:

Yeah heard the rumor - was waiting for this to drop.

Now Black and Gill have a serious opportunity to play more than four games this year. And maybe Blanton gets moved back to RB....

I dont love the idea of Buss carrying the ball....dont think he has the durability.

Reaction Score
We haven't had a non-losing season since 2010. With a tough schedule this year + a majority of roster spots filled by underclassmen, predicting another losing season isn't pessimism. Its realism.
Star Wars wasn't realism yet it has been one of the biggest successes in movie history.

Reaction Score
Problem being with Blanton, he and O'Reilly are not analogous. O'Reilly and Buss are (close at least).

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

I don't see him as a straight replacement per se to O'Reilly, just a guy that can help carry the RB practice workload. In the long run, maybe Banton could be the short yardage guy Hopkins was supposed to be.

Zavier/Mensah/Black and Gillespie - get ready to really work.

Reaction Score
I don't see him as a straight replacement per se to O'Reilly, just a guy that can help carry the RB practice workload. In the long run, maybe Banton could be the short yardage guy Hopkins was supposed to be.

Zavier/Mensah/Black and Gillespie - get ready to really work.
I want to see Black move up in the depth chart. I know Zavier is killing it in practice. Unfortunately we won’t know till it translates to game time

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I wonder if Edsall wishes he tried harder to keep him?
I doubt it. He would have helped us, but that's just not Randy.

Reaction Score
Very sad for O'Reilly. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Concerning Buss... Remember he had great success at Milford Prep. That place is hard core and only the strongest get through. At RMU he took a beating regularly, yet he prevailed. Then in 2015 he was one of only 20 athletes in the country selected as a finalist for the STATS National Freshman Player of the Year award. Mentally and physically Buss is very tough.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom