Fall Camp 2018 Coverage - #RiseAsOne | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Fall Camp 2018 Coverage - #RiseAsOne

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Is there still nothing out there to the public regarding the actual Fall camp schedule? I heard a rumor they will have a full scrimmage on Thursday.

At the end of next week the staff should be finalizing the two deep so they can spend the week of the 20th prepping for the season and game 1.

Reaction Score
Gavin Keefe‏ @GavinKeefe 5m 5 minutes ago
UConn coach Randy Edsall on team’s progress after the seventh practice: “I’ve seen improvement. As a coach, I’d like to see more each day. ... We’ve made a lot of progress.”

Gavin Keefe‏ @GavinKeefe 4m 4 minutes ago
Edsall: “Offensively, we’re doing some really good things. The guys are executing.”

Gavin Keefe‏ @GavinKeefe 2m 2 minutes ago
Edsall has been happy with his young players. Key is to make sure to keep it simple for them so they can play fast.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"Practice habits become game realities" So true. When I coached you could seem who came to play in warm ups. You just knew when guys were going to have a great game and when they'd be likely to struggle.

Reaction Score
I want to see this team at least go 6-6. They can do it if they are competitive

Reaction Score
True freshmen Travis Jones of New Haven and cornerback Ryan Carroll were with the first team defense for the entire #UConn football practice today.

I like our future but that is horrifying to me. This defense is going to be pretty bad.

Reaction Score
I like our future but that is horrifying to me. This defense is going to be pretty bad.
Not as bad as last year though. IMO, worth potentially 3-4 more wins then last year. The D is no longer new to our program. We went thru some sugar honey iced tea with it implemented last season. We've got better personnel in place this time around.

Reaction Score

It means there is a need to make some personnel decisions on O. It may also mean that he needs to interact with Dunn a bit more than he has. The D is not that far along yet.

Reaction Score

Agree. We have to look for progress during the season. But 3 of the first 4 games are UCF, @Boise and @ Cuse. It's hard not to see a young defense struggle with that. I don't see 6 wins this season and I am a glass half full fan, but I just don't.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom