Ezi Magbegor | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ezi Magbegor

Reaction Score
Her name is Sandy Brondello. A bordello is ... well, something else. ;)

I did not spot this one earlier.
In 1940 Robert Graves and Alan Hodge wrote a social history of Great Britain The Long Weekend.
They described a newspaper sponsored contest where you could change one letter in a sentence from published works.
This altered quote from Hamlet was among the entries:

I loved Ophelia: forty thousand brothels could not, with all their quantity of love, make up my sum.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
From Adamec's newest article:

Ezi Magbegor
, a 6-foot-4 forward from Melbourne, Australia, and a star of Australia's youth national teams, is expected to start an official recruiting this Sunday and attend the Senior Night game with USF

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

Ezi Magbegor
, a 6-foot-4 forward from Melbourne, Australia, and a star of Australia's youth national teams, is expected to start an official recruiting this Sunday and attend the Senior Night game with USF

If this is true, I can see the team super hyped to show her how WCBB is played at UConn and how Geno, the team, and the FANS honor those Seniors who play at UConn.

HGN

Reaction Score

Ezi Magbegor
Slu , let's hope UCONN puts on a good show Senior Night , wins the game , and Ezi thoroughly enjoys her visit. Good BIGS are getting harder and harder to come by. I can see a great tag team of ONO , Boston , and Ezi , for a couple of years spearheading another UCONN run. I am hoping my wishes come to past.

GO HUSKIES!!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
We need baby Bruney just as bad.

I am not saying you are wrong but if we already have Christyn Williams, Ezi, ONO, Buekers or Fudd potentially why is Sam needed so bad?

Reaction Score
I am not saying you are wrong but if we already have Christyn Williams, Ezi, ONO, Buekers or Fudd potentially why is Sam needed so bad?

Well I really like Sam's game. I feel like it will give us what we're losing when KLS graduates. She is a wing, stretches the floor, can lead a break and has unlimited range and no conscience. She's a heady player that I think will "get it". I don't think there are a lot of SB out there. Now if you fast forward 3 years and she's not terrific you can certainly roast me a bit. Remember women's high school basketball talent evaluator is not my day job ha

Reaction Score

Ezi Magbegor

Isn't the USF lineup like all foreign?

Or am I thinking of another Florida team?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Would it be a recruiting violation if during a timeout of the USF game the UConn band plays Waltzing Matilda?:rolleyes:

More likely..

Men at work - down under

Maybe she'll be Thunderstruck. Heaven knows It's A Long Way To The Top. Hope the team can Shoot To Thrill. She can look up on the walls and see Who Made Who.

Reaction Score
Would it be a recruiting violation if during a timeout of the USF game the UConn band plays Waltzing Matilda?:rolleyes:

Would this be too much? :D

911238238_1.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Would this be too much? :D

View attachment 28743

I hope that Blimp is motorized and will drop a letter on intent at Ezi's feet. That worked so well for Tenn's recruitment of Ann Strother! :rolleyes: That and the team wearing T shirts with her baby picture on them. Precious.

PS. In his book Geno tells of a conversation he had with Ann after she was at UConn and having her share of struggles. He said she could go to Tenn and next year or the year after be at Pat Summit's house, greeting a recruit and wearing that kid's picture on her shirt! Geno has such an endearing manner, does he not?

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Other than the weather in Storrs, this should be a really nice visit for Ezi. Don't know which UConn player she'll stay with, but whomever it is, you can count on that player to be intelligent, friendly and open, since that pretty much applies to every single UConn WBB player. Beyond that, I'm sure there will be time hanging out with the team, watching practice and hopefully Sunday dinner at the Auriemmas (that would be the clincher for me). On Monday night, Ezi will get to watch the emotional pregame festivities at Senior Night before a packed house, with Gabby's banner being unveiled at Gampel, followed by a another comfortable victory over a good team of foreign-born players.

The weather might be better in LA, but everything else cries out, "Go east young woman!"

Reaction Score
A couple of canolis with the Auriemmas and she's ours. Hopefully that game against USF looks a lot like some of the ones from last season rather than a low energy clunker.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Maybe she'll be Thunderstruck. Heaven knows It's A Long Way To The Top. Hope the team can Shoot To Thrill. She can look up on the walls and see Who Made Who.

I always thought they were from jolly old England. How in the world did I not know they are Aussies? I'm feeling kind of ashamed.:oops:

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
A couple of canolis with the Auriemmas and she's ours. Hopefully that game against USF looks a lot like some of the ones from last season rather than a low energy clunker.
more like a vegimite sandwich...or a few shrimp on the barbi:D

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
I always thought they were from jolly old England. How in the world did I not know they are Aussies? I'm feeling kind of ashamed.:oops:
England and basketball??? The next kid from England who plays top notch D1 Hoop with be the first...they tend to use their feet more...:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom