Ezi Magbegor In The News | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Ezi Magbegor In The News

Reaction Score
I'm not sure we have to wait until next year,per @Charliebball there have been runblings of transfers for the University of the lone star state.

I'm not sure if we are allowed to do transfer talk regarding other teams but just rumors from a couple of places....................multiple players...............but only time will tell.............

Reaction Score
True, if you ignore all those slithery things and such that'll kill you in the land down under. Australia's dangerous animals: the top 30
This Canadian Grizzly Bear is definitely a dangerous animal :D

upload_2018-2-28_18-43-25.png

Reaction Score
On the RebKell board there is a thread on Ezi Magbegor mostly from a California ciew point. If this post is breaking rules I am sorry.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
<<True, if you ignore all those slithery things and such that'll kill you in the land down under. >>

At first glance, I thought you were talking about Florida (gators, snakes and bugs big enough to carry off cars).

Reaction Score
I've heard, or rather seen them. Her experience at UT has gone exactly as I predicted. From day one she walked into the gym with the attitude that she was the best ever promised child and quickly found out she wasn't even the best in the room, and nothing is promised. It was an easy prediction that her poor conditioning wouldn't help at all. She'll chase minutes to another school and find happiness at being top dog among mediocrity.
I’m surprised that Aston didn’t see this coming even while recruiting her. The red lights were flashing all over.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
Ezi should know that she is a lock for the Opals, with Brondello having anointed her "the future of the Opals." Playing in the WNBL will not get her to the WNBA and it is the latter that is very much her goal, with Lauren Jackson and Penny Taylor being childhood idols.
Why would playing for the Opals not get Ezi in the WNBA? Liz Cambage never played for an American College and she had no problems being drafted or playing. Injuries and homesickness curtailed her WNBA career but she's back now.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Why would playing for the Opals not get Ezi in the WNBA? Liz Cambage never played for an American College and she had no problems being drafted or playing. Injuries and homesickness curtailed her WNBA career but she's back now.
As you point pout, there are several ways to get into the WNBA. But over the last few years, the one sure way to get into the WNBA was to start for and graduate from UConn WBB. Heck, UConn even gets their reserves into the WNBA, i.e. Kiah Stokes.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

I agree. That is what I was trying to say in a clumsy way I guess. While some talents people play in the WNBL it is not a stepping stone to the WNBA. The Opals can be certainly. I was trying to make a none point I guess; she certainly would not reduce her WNBA draftability by playing for UConn.

Reaction Score
The big hump is a large muscle that a grizzly bear uses when it digs or tears through logs and brush looking for food.
Well that bear is scary looking! Would not want to come face to face that's for sure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom