Ezi Magbegor - Exclusive Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ezi Magbegor - Exclusive Thread

Reaction Score
Well, you know the way to the starting lineup for freshmen at UConn is to play defense, don't miss your assignments, and go all out for 40. Scoring is gravy.

Agreed. I am crossing my fingers on that one. I recall reading somewhere that she said that she likes playing defense.

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
She's Aussie now...
She'll need a good supply of
Kookaburra wings, wombat steaks, kangaroo tenderloins, crocodile burgers, koala nuggets and emu kebabs and don't forget the bloomin onions with a side of Vegemite,
Good thing I had a bucket nearby before I read this post.

Reaction Score
She's Aussie now...
Kookaburra wings, wombat steaks, kangaroo tenderloins, crocodile burgers, koala nuggets and emu kebabs
What are these things? Did you make this up or is it real Australian food?

JordyG

Reaction Score
People are taking the post seriously?
We don't eat those things....
Beef, Pork, Chicken, Lamb and Fish just like you Americans.
Wait. You Aussies eat?

Reaction Score
Did you lot not get the Anti-frivolity In Ezi Threads memo!

how many times can you say the same thing about Ezi.........apparently the reporter in question has chosen not to reply to inquiries regarding his story..............so here we are twiddling our thumbs

Reaction Score
I hope there's a Nigerian restaurant somewhere in the Storrs area.

She's Aussie now...
Kookaburra wings, wombat steaks, kangaroo tenderloins, crocodile burgers, koala nuggets and emu kebabs and don't forget the bloomin onions with a side of Vegemite,
There will be. Several new establishments coming in soon, actually: Geno's Kiwi Down Under Grille, Geno's WNBA Nigerian Steak House and Geno's Campus Opal Vegemite Bar.

JordyG

Reaction Score
There will be. Several new establishments coming in soon, actually: Geno's Kiwi Down Under Grille, Geno's WNBA Nigerian Steak House and Geno's Campus Opal Vegemite Bar.
Thanks folks. j66kicker will be here all week.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
how many times can you say the same thing about Ezi....apparently the reporter in question has chosen not to reply to inquiries regarding his story....so here we are twiddling our thumbs
This is the digital age we are living in, if the reporter had made a mistake or an omission, as some are suggesting, it would have been corrected by now. He also had an opportunity to correct the article when it was update on the paper's website.

Reaction Score
This is the digital age we are living in, if the reporter had made a mistake or an omission, as some are suggesting, it would have been corrected by now. He also had an opportunity to correct the article when it was update on the paper's website.
Agree. You can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom