Excellent Football Meeting | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Excellent Football Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone thinking Lashlee was even interested in being here has absolutely no clue. You have no more control than the football focus group recently held before a basketball game in Hartford.
Amazing you were not the moderator or at least invited. Actually a very small group of people who have already bought season tickets were. Interviewed by some of the AD staff, it was actually a good meeting. But once again the same topics were repeated.

Your troll / secret agent man tactics are getting old. You dropped the ball again. If Randy's coaching was the problem after all your braggadocio you have pooped your KC panties once again.
Stop back when you have something to bring to the table.
I’m assuming he was at the focus group held yesterday at the practice facility.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
LOL, one day some of the geniuses in this thread will figure out how that they don’t have to read posts and threads from posters they don’t like or don’t find credible. Maybe someday they’ll even figure out how to use the ignore feature. In the meantime, I guess the rest of us will have to continue to listen to them whine. One wonders why it is so important to them.

C

Chief00

Chief had a great meeting and some of the posts in this thread are exactly why I can’t be more specific. The last thing I want is for some of these disgruntled posters wasting someone’s time with a laundry list of perceived grievances.
I also don’t feel it’s productive announcing games via a message board when schools coordinate their communiques. I did provide start times and explained the different characteristics between pay games and home and home series and listed several scheduled games in both categories. I wasn’t trying to misrepresent those games as unannounced but rather give examples of the top pay game type opponents (who we won’t get home games for) and the mid tier P5’s teams that we will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Will we be disappointed, indifferent, happy, or ecstatic about the TV contract?

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Hey @Chief00 this your girl ?
061F2F95-B3F0-4DC0-B7C0-E8E0F8F27D83.jpeg

Reaction Score
I agree the elephant in the room during my meeting was Randy‘a coaching. Quite frankly, I would have gone with Lashlee. However, for the purpose of the meeting it was not a controllable, so Chief wisely focused on other issues.
I have personally always had a thing for IHCTJW

C

Chief00

Wow Chief. Once again the casual fan doesn’t get it. Chief in’ ain’t easy!
They preceieve so many imagine slights and conspiracies and their level of comprehension is such they think you’re not being truthful when they just don’t understand how things work. I sometimes share more than I should, not the other way around.

Reaction Score
Hey...I don't understand...but I am not at all confused... nor do I imagine slights nor conspiracies.

You haven't said anything...so how could one be confused?

The only thing I get out of your pearls is that...

1...you are Chief

2...everyone else is a casual fan lacking knowledge.

3...the reason that you actually offer no real information is that the casual fan doesn't understand "the process" and can't handle the truth.

But Billy ain't confused,imagining things, etc. Billy has a pretty good handle on Chief.

But Billy is amused and entertained, and that does have a certain value.

Reaction Score
They preceieve so many imagine slights and conspiracies and their level of comprehension is such they think you’re not being truthful when they just don’t understand how things work. I sometimes share more than I should, not the other way around.
So the big news is to not expect return games from Ohio State and Clemson? There go the tailgate plans. Like i said if you have info that you can't share from an invitation only meeting wtf is the point of creating a thread? I clicked thinking there was news here. Silly me.

C

Chief00

Hey...I don't understand...but I am not at all confused... nor do I imagine slights nor conspiracies.

1...you are Chief

3...the reason that you actually offer no real information is that the casual fan can't handle the truth.

But Billy ain't confused,imagining things, etc. Billy has a pretty good handle on Chief.

So you knew the games were going to be at 1:00 and 3:30?
You also knew half of seasons tickets did not get scanned in 2019?
True, the truly exciting stuff that we hope to make real is still under wraps as it’s being developed and fine tuned.
But, that’s not unlike my experience in business.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

1...you are Chief

3...the reason that you actually offer no real information is that the casual fan doesn't understand "the process" and can't handle the truth.

Billy is also a guest here. He should endeavor to be a civil one.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
So you knew the games were going to be at 1:00 and 3:30?
You also knew half of seasons tickets did not get scanned in 2019?
True, the truly exciting stuff that we hope to make real is still under wraps as it’s being developed and fine tuned.
But, that’s not unlike my experience in business.
1 and 3:30 are the most common game start times and anyone that can do math knew that half the season tix weren’t getting scanned.

Reaction Score
1 and 3:30 are the most common game start times and anyone that can do math knew that half the season tix weren’t getting scanned.
So you have to wonder: did chief know this all along and peddle it now as some inside information, or did the people in the “meeting” peddle it to him as such so he can think he’s important? You know, like how you let the kid with Down syndrome score once in tee ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom