Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ewekon to the Boneyard..

8F58F65A-7FB9-4ABE-AF26-9F92256C2315.gif

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
My hunch is that he set out with the best of intentions and then informed his wife that he was opening their home to a group of visiting internet strangers.

And she thought about it for one second and said, the hell you are.

And then she killed him.

Coffin Dancing GIF

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Nobody would ever believe that your wife would entertain a meet up

She’s doesn’t even want family around her couch
Plus we’d all be eating cereal, and Fishy would cut open the Cheerio boxes with a 400 dollar shun

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Nobody would ever believe that your wife would entertain a meet up

She’s doesn’t even want family around her couch
Plus we’d all be eating cereal, and Fishy would cut open the Cheerio boxes with a 400 dollar shun

Yes. And yes.

Actually, a couple of folks have been to my house. Some Syracusefan.com folks, too.

Chris Tripler and RabidHusky (Jay, maybe?) came over when we first built the house and we went out and played a round of golf.

Jake, from the SU board, stayed here when we used to go to ABCD together. CTO has been here a bunch - she’s come for Christmas dinner a few times.

The rest of you would be shot on the doorstep.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Yes. And yes.

Actually, a couple of folks have been to my house. Some Syracusefan.com folks, too.

Chris Tripler and RabidHusky (Jay, maybe?) came over when we first built the house and we went out and played a round of golf.

Jake, from the SU board, stayed here when we used to go to ABCD together. CTO has been here a bunch - she’s come for Christmas dinner a few times.

Chris Tripler now owns a brewery. Did you invest?

Reaction Score
Yes. And yes.

Well then could you leave my UConn golf bag at the curb?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yes. And yes.

CTO poor CTO. The fan base turned on her best friend. She can and will overcome.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I remember a poster like that. And he grew up to be @Mike Honcho. The AOL UConn board vets are so proud.
Represent.

I think I was 11 or 12 when I was dominating the AOL UConn board and whipping RRLBEES into a panic-induced frenzy (which, according to a cursory syracusefan.com analysis, he still hasn't shook). I turned 40 last week.

And in my defense, I never hoodwinked an entire message board into coming to a phantom party :)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Represent.

I think I was 11 or 12 when I was dominating the AOL UConn board and whipping RRLBEES into a panic-induced frenzy (which, according to a cursory syracusefan.com analysis, he still hasn't shook). I turned 40 last week.

And in my defense, I never hoodwinked an entire message board into coming to a phantom party :)

Omg….I think there are three people still alive from those days….you, me and Bees.

I’ve actually met him a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak