Ewekon? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ewekon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Next year there needs to be a cheer, if still applicable:

Crowd: "EWEKON's!!!!"

Crowd: "MISSING!!!!"

[repeat]
Lol, not bad. I was trying to think of a way to use this reference, but just gave up.

Reaction Score
I feel a little stalker-ish after he ghosted me Final Four weekend... but I'll hit him up

At best, I'd find it hilarious if people thought I was missing and I had 4 pages on the 'yard about it

At worst... I don't even want to guess. I'm going in... here we go....

"Hey man, I know Final4 weekend party never happened, all good. Just making sure you're good. FYI, you have a page dedicated to you on the 'yard since no one's heard from you since that weekend and people want to make sure youre ok"

He never responded.... the plot thickens

Reaction Score
"Hey man, I know Final4 weekend party never happened, all good. Just making sure you're good. FYI, you have a page dedicated to you on the 'yard since no one's heard from you since that weekend and people want to make sure youre ok"

Did you tell him we love him? Try telling him we love him.

Reaction Score

Yeah. I hope isn’t staying away because of the party fail. happens. Maybe his parents intercepted the keg when the beer barn delivered it early and they cancelled their trip. Who cares?

But seriously, I’m just hoping he is ok.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I don't knownif he sent out a mass conversation message but I got this in my BY inbox.
Screenshot_20230428_230042.jpg

Reaction Score
Although I wasn't specifically invited, I'm glad I chose Little Woodrow's over Ewekon's party. I had debated going. Did I miss free beer at Ewekon's?

Reaction Score
What makes this whole thing even more confounding is how aggressive he was in trying to get people to attend his shindig. He posted over and over that everyone in Houston should come to his place. Maybe he lost track of time while tipping back a few in one of the dozens of watering holes in his Montrose neighborhood.

Reaction Score
I don’t know about anyone else but
If UConn was playing in AZ and I invited a bunch of complete strangers who were know only by crazy names and Avatars over for a round of golf and a game watching party and I didn’t show . My wife most likely did it. She probably would get off on it being justifiably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom