Ewekon? | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Ewekon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He sent me a DM asking if I could come to the party. Seemed a little forced, like he was trying to set people up. Good thing he made a new account because he'd never be able to live this down.
Setting up out of towners to royally screw them out of their time and money on the biggest game day is weird beyond belief. It's hard to imagine someone could be that big of a jerk.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Not going to dox him (and please no one should!) but there’s no obituary, so he didn’t die. Unless he had some medical event and is incapacitated in the hospital incapacitated, he ghosted everyone on here.

We may never know.

Reaction Score
Not going to dox him (and please no one should!) but there’s no obituary, so he didn’t die. Unless he had some medical event and is incapacitated in the hospital incapacitated, he ghosted everyone on here.

We may never know.
No matter what happened, I think people would forgive him if he just came clean. I had thoughts of going, but fortunately never did.

Reaction Score
Unsolved Mysteries GIF by FILMRISE

Reaction Score
Setting up out of towners to royally screw them out of their time and money on the biggest game day is weird beyond belief. It's hard to imagine someone could be that big of a jerk.
Agreed. But he should have just apologized. He could have made up a story. Nobody on here would have ever known if he lied. And we would have moved on. But he just disappeared. Which is obviously the strangest part of all this.

Last edited:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
He sent me a DM asking if I could come to the party. Seemed a little forced, like he was trying to set people up. Good thing he made a new account because he'd never be able to live this down.

He sent me one too. I didn't think it seemed forced, it seemed to me like he was genuinely excited about having a party.

Very weird.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Copy/paste the message. Boneyard linguists can determine the force level ;)

Parse away

I hope to see u. U a a real yard vet and Sox fan. Send us location at some point. We can use this thread to connect as well

I had posted in the thread and I think he thought I was coming to Houston

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Who sent him money? Who did he ask to send money?

Reaction Score
Who sent him money? Who did he ask to send money?
Plenty of people on the board said they took Uber to his place for the pregame party instead of going to bars before the game. Ride there for nothing, ride back to try and find a restaurant/bar. I'm sure some people even went to the store to bring stuff to drink or a gift for the hospitality.

All of that costs money and time.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Plenty of people on the board said they took Uber to his place for the pregame party instead of going to bars before the game. Ride there for nothing, ride back to try and find a restaurant/bar. I'm sure some people even went to the store to bring stuff to drink or a gift for the hospitality.

All of that costs money and time.

Names. Who went, and what happened? No answer at the door?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If I recall correctly, it was a gated community. They were allowed in and shown to the pool but Ewecon never showed up and nothing was set up. But that's just my recollection from what was posted on the board.

Reaction Score
Parse away

I hope to see u. U a a real yard vet and Sox fan. Send us location at some point. We can use this thread to connect as well

I had posted in the thread and I think he thought I was coming to Houston

Sounds like a real pervert to me.

Reaction Score
Go through the old threads if you want to know the handles of the people who showed up. I don't know their real names, I don't hang out with any of you people.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Imagine if he gave the wrong address and was waiting and nobody showed up. Was so pissed he swore off the boneyard.
lighting grill GIF

"Ephing bastards! I can't believe not one of those em-ephers showed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member