Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
D7vdYfmUYAApKvD.jpg

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
She looks so much better now that she no longer wears that “gaudy orange.” :rolleyes:
Oldude, you're just too polite. It's puky (sp), ugly, nasty and all the rest of like adjectives. Very few kids look good in it and makes me wonder why they wear it by choice.

OK, sorry it just bubbled to the surface and there it is. I'll lean back in my recliner now.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I wonder when we will find out whether she can play this season. I look forward to seeing her in national flag blue. I’m really curious about how you fit her in with the rest of the talent we have.

Reaction Score
I wonder when we will find out whether she can play this season. I look forward to seeing her in national flag blue. I’m really curious about how you fit her in with the rest of the talent we have.
Seeing that the NCAA has to make the decision and we are UConn, the NCAA will probably notiify us after our last game that she was eligible to play during the season. Therefore, since she was eligible and even though we did not play her she will have lost one year of eligibility. LOL

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
Seeing that the NCAA has to make the decision and we are UConn, the NCAA will probably notiify us after our last game that she was eligible to play during the season. Therefore, since she was eligible and even though we did not play her she will have lost one year of eligibility. LOL
Ah yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very well stated.

Reaction Score
Shame on you! The NCAA is made up of leaders from all Colleges. Are you inferring they are Biased towards a single school out of 360? That is akin to saying : I don't trust the Local, State or Federal Government to treat me fairly---hmmmm?

Reaction Score
Oldude, you're just too polite. It's puky (sp), ugly, nasty and all the rest of like adjectives. Very few kids look good in it and makes me wonder why they wear it by choice.

OK, sorry it just bubbled to the surface and there it is. I'll lean back in my recliner now.
With all the Canadians now living in Maine one would expect their nice-ness to have rubbed off a bit. The Tenn Women's Basketball team is nothing more nor nothing less than the UConn current team. I can damn their Administration but not their new coach Kellie Jollie Harper she was one good PG for them her injury prior to the NC against UC may have cost them the NC. Players are player, coaches get paid to take some BS, let us wait to see how well Kellie does. Burnt Orange of Texas? If wearing a special color was important all NCAA schools would only wear White, Blue , trimmed with a touch of red.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
These photos come so social media account?? Source please?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Shame on you! The NCAA is made up of leaders from all Colleges. Are you inferring they are Biased towards a single school out of 360? That is akin to saying : I don't trust the Local, State or Federal Government to treat me fairly---hmmmm?

There's no need to infer bias. As long as a former, disgruntled UCONN employee is the president of the NCAA, they have been and will continue to be biased toward UCONN.

Mark Emmert, as Chancellor, oversaw the campus construction at UCONN. He left amidst allegations of mismanagement and dramatic cost overruns. Ever since he's had an axe to grind. It's our dumb luck he conned somebody into thinking he was a good choice for NCAA prez.

He actually created a rule and then applied it retroactively to ban UCONN from the 2013 NCAA postseason in men's BB. He basically made up a rule that applied only to UCONN, not to the other 359 NCAA D-I schools. If that's not biased I don't know what is.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
With all the Canadians now living in Maine one would expect their nice-ness to have rubbed off a bit. The Tenn Women's Basketball team is nothing more nor nothing less than the UConn current team. I can damn their Administration but not their new coach Kellie Jollie Harper she was one good PG for them her injury prior to the NC against UC may have cost them the NC. Players are player, coaches get paid to take some BS, let us wait to see how well Kellie does. Burnt Orange of Texas? If wearing a special color was important all NCAA schools would only wear White, Blue , trimmed with a touch of red.
Being a Maine native, I moved back here following retirement. Spent 40 years of my life in Ct. Yes, I am Canadian decent and I'm a nice person. Just ask me if you don't believe it. I harbor no hostilities to Kelly. I enjoyed her play and she was a good player. Burnt Orange is not very pretty but it is much better than the Vol orange. I do not give my opinion of their color based on how I feel about any of their players or coaches. I think it is a very distasteful color. That's it!!!!!!!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Sure you can. 1) she played for TN 2) she coaches TN. Those were choices she made. If that's not damning, I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom